Corey Haim had a facelift last year

previous post: New Eye Work For Vivica Fox -- next post: Carla Bruni Becomes Carla Wildenstein

Corey Haim

Corey Haim

Corey Haim had a facelift last year (not sure why, the phone was not ringing off the hook for jobs). If you look at the second photo, you’ll notice his hairline is further up and that his eyebrows are higher up on his face, which are tell tale plastic surgery signs. RIP, Corey!

P.S. Anyone think Lindsay Lohan is paying attention to this?

1. Another pic of Lindsay’s fugly lips Here is another shot of Lindsay Lohan rocking some fierce...
  2. Lindsay Lohan – lushlipped in the City Lindsay Lohan was in New York City yesterday (again) wandering...
  3. Lindsay Lohan continues the trout pout tour Lindsay Lohan continues her trout pout tour across the US....
  4. Lindsay Lohan looking haggard in Paris Lindsay Lohan took her trout pout to Paris and arrived...
  5. Lilo Flatlines in Europe Lindsay Lohan looked totally exhausted during her trip to Europe...

Comment by Jupiter — March 11, 2010 at 3:19 am

Yeah, he’s just plucked his eyebrows dude!

Comment by Candy — March 11, 2010 at 4:21 am

He looked better before – why would he pluck his eyebrows like that? I always hate plucked not trimmed eyebrows on a man.

Comment by Anne — March 11, 2010 at 4:33 am

Who cares if he plucked his eyebrows. He just died way too young. Poor kid. Rest in peace Corey….

Comment by Frau Blucher — March 11, 2010 at 6:34 am

when they did all those news stories about him, i thought he’d looked weird with the plucked eyebrows and his face looked strange.

Comment by Susan Charles — March 11, 2010 at 6:37 am

Leave the guy alone. He is dead for crying out loud.

Comment by Ray — March 11, 2010 at 7:22 am

I don’t see a lift, It looks like he just waxed his eyebrows to make his eyes look brighter.

Comment by Kathleen — March 11, 2010 at 7:33 am

I think he waxed his eyebrows and maybe got a little botox. I don’t think it was a face lift.

Comment by Nuria — March 11, 2010 at 8:17 am

I have to agree with Fred. His face looks a bit more filled out from some added weight and the eyebrows do look a bit sparser.

Comment by methfreeq — March 11, 2010 at 8:50 am

Plucked his eyebrowes and…you know the rest.

Comment by Desert Cat — March 11, 2010 at 9:01 am

Ummm, WHAT? It looks to me like he got his brows done.

Comment by MG — March 11, 2010 at 10:22 am

Yeah, fuller face and plucked eyebrowns. Weight gain or drug bloating

Comment by Vicki — March 11, 2010 at 10:34 am

I agree with the waxed/tweezer eyebrows and weigh gain – definitely not facelift. You can see the weight difference if you look at his neck and collar area. Awfulplasticsurgery – Come on now… do you really have to pick on a dead guy? Body’s not even in the ground and you dig up these pictures? Same thing with Casey Johnson last month.

Comment by ang — March 11, 2010 at 11:56 am

His liver and kidneys were probably going to hell, that’s why he looks so bloated.

Comment by HR — March 11, 2010 at 12:09 pm

If he had a face lift his eylids would not be so low. They are lower than in the first pic. He just thinned his eyebrows.

Comment by Kathleen — March 11, 2010 at 12:48 pm

I think he was also cracked out in the first pic, which is why he was so skinny. He was at a normal weight in the second.

Comment by MG — March 11, 2010 at 12:55 pm

Kathleen, you might be correct. In his second picture, he looks a lot more how I recall him looking. He never had a very chissled face for most of his public life.

Comment by Sarah — March 11, 2010 at 1:03 pm

yep you can even see where his eyebrows are growing back in.

Comment by J — March 11, 2010 at 1:17 pm

You guys are so off. He obviously just plucked and lost a bit of hair.

Comment by Mouse — March 11, 2010 at 1:19 pm

Doesn’t look like face-lift. The scar on his forehead is in exactly the same place.

Comment by funderpants — March 11, 2010 at 2:30 pm

No, his face was never chiseled and he never had an upper lip. At least he didn’t go all trout pout.

Comment by Meso — March 11, 2010 at 2:46 pm

It’s totally obvious that his eyebrows are plucked and his hair is styled differently in the second photo. No face lift! This site has really become a joke.

Comment by Mel — March 11, 2010 at 3:01 pm

No facelift, just plucking and weight gain…

Comment by babs — March 11, 2010 at 3:28 pm

You have it wrong awful plastic surgery, NO face lift, yes- plucked eyebrows and a different hairstyle, maybe a little receding hairline, and a fuller face, dude did a lot of things but did not go under the knife. Now that he is dead and can’t fight back…nice bashing.

Comment by ~LisaG~ — March 11, 2010 at 3:59 pm

No facelift. His eyebrows have been tweezed and he looks thinner. As for the hairline, its thinning. The guy is gone, let him rest in peace.

Comment by Count Blah — March 11, 2010 at 4:19 pm

I’m all for guys manscaping their eyebrows (and everywhere else) but jeez, nobody looks good with them that thin!

Okay, some delicate little anorexic waifboy might be able to pull off SpermBrows but anyone with a bigger lower face is gonna look HORRIBLE.

Comment by Count Blah — March 11, 2010 at 4:20 pm

p.s. How refreshing that Corey finally learned how to close his mouth – albeit in an odd smirk.

Comment by Sher — March 14, 2010 at 12:30 am

No, no and no. He’s heavier in the 2nd picture. Don’t be daft. He had no money for a freaking car…and you think he can afford a face lift?

Comment by jane — March 14, 2010 at 7:05 am

I gotta agree with the marjority. It doesn’t look like he had any work done on his face at all. Leave the guy alone, he’s dead.

Comment by kara — March 14, 2010 at 7:05 am

use some commom sense! he was pretty much broke. a face lift, how?

Comment by Hottie — March 14, 2010 at 9:43 am

Sometimes I wonder what background the Awfulplasticsurgery.com-team have, to comment like this. I detect no medical, dermatological or beauty journalism background. Is all this just pure speculation made by people outside the loop? This website is still very entertaining, but I miss some real insight into medical and cosmetic procedures. Sometimes it feels like you’re just writing a bunch of mad stuff, with nothing to back it up. Like this one. He has just plucked his eyebrows, like…

Comment by Teddi — March 14, 2010 at 10:27 am

This is in poor taste. The man is dead.

Comment by 62831 — March 14, 2010 at 10:33 am

All I see is plucked eyebrows and weight gain.

Comment by HM — March 14, 2010 at 2:43 pm

It’s official – THIS SITE NOW SUCKS!

Comment by Y-app — March 14, 2010 at 3:46 pm

Dude looks like he just gained a few pounds, not a facelift.

Comment by Christina Polo — March 14, 2010 at 5:29 pm

Weight gain. You really don’t call them very well, do you?

Comment by Javi — March 14, 2010 at 7:27 pm

OK….Whoever is running this site is kinda losing his touch. Its so apparent that this dude did not have a face lift. You believe he’s had a facelift because his eyebrows are higher…Have you ever heard of a thing called ttweezing or waxing? It’s so obvious that this guy went a little tweezer happy…I can only assume he did it himself as they are pretty ugly but nontheless, I’m almost positive there was not surgical enhancement here.

Comment by Amber — March 14, 2010 at 7:35 pm

Total disrespect to someone who has passed away.

Comment by Dy — March 14, 2010 at 9:56 pm

I’m beginning to see a trend, here. You guys will pick on a newly dead celebrity in a heartbeat, won’t you? The guys’ eyebrows are thinner! That would be a good observation to make, wouldn’t it?

Comment by Dy — March 14, 2010 at 10:00 pm

See, Teddi, I got lambasted when I said the exact same thing when Brittany Murphy was picked on, here! I’m so glad there are more people who agree with me.

Comment by tony — March 14, 2010 at 10:42 pm

I don’t see any plastic surgery here. You can see he has gained weight, plucked his eyebrows and has his hair brushed back. All of these claims are bogus. This site used to be so spot on….what happened?

Comment by Betty — March 14, 2010 at 11:23 pm

Overplucking can make your face look too full. If he had a lift, he certainly didn’t need it.

Comment by SAO — March 14, 2010 at 11:33 pm

Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyy would he pluck his eyebrows??? He looks like a bull dyke!

Comment by Sarah — March 15, 2010 at 3:30 pm

I disagree.

Comment by Am — March 15, 2010 at 7:21 pm

He was heavier in the later picture and he does look like he waxed his eyebrows. He did not get a facelift. Let the guy rest in peace.

Comment by Darian Zam — March 15, 2010 at 8:20 pm

the usual unresearched, unsubstantiated claims.

Comment by Mayo — March 16, 2010 at 3:19 am

Maybe it’s because of weight gain, but if these two pictures were presented to me without a name I would’nt think it’s the same person. The only features that are the same in his face is the nose and the mouth. Everything else looks different. I was also astonished by how much he has changed since he was a kid. I’ve seen “the lost boys” but I did’nt understand who this guy was until I looked at some old pictures. But I agree, he did look much, much better in the before picture. I’m really sorry he’s dead. Too many young celebrities have died now in a short time beacuse of medication or drug addiction. Makes me happy that I’m not famous.

Comment by Ben — March 16, 2010 at 1:24 pm

Hahaha. This site is utterly retarded.

Comment by cidknee — March 16, 2010 at 1:52 pm

It’s actually kind of impressive how bad someone running a plastic surgery website is at recognizing plastic surgery.

Comment by Jake — March 16, 2010 at 5:31 pm

Why would Lindsay Lohan be paying any attention to Corey Haim’s plastic surgery adventures? Are you implying that anyone who has a face lift will die within a year? If only that were true. No, Corey Haim was so effed up that most people could not tell the difference between Corey Haim and Corey Fedlman. I know who they are because I really despise Feldman. He looks like a d-bag and he sounds like he has a frog in his throat. Haim was actually the better of the two Coreys, but then again that is not saying much. Here’s hoping that Feldman is the next to go. Did you guys just love the interview he gave recently. He said that he really cared for Haim and that if he knew that he was in so much trouble that he would have gotten help for him. Lol….yeah right! Corey Feldman isn’t Mother Teresa. Feldman is not known for helping people in times of need.