Sandra Bullock starting to look a bit ‘done’

previous post: Renee Zellweger’s new face -- next post: New Eye Work For Vivica Fox

Sandra in 1994 and last year

Sandra in 1994 and last year

Sandra Bullock is starting to look a bit ‘done’ in terms of facial freshness. She’s almost 46, yet her skin is perfectly smooth like wax. At the Oscars last night, she looked positively plastic.

What procedures do I suspect she’s had? Definitely a facelift and rhinoplasty.

1. Former Miss Argentina Dies From Botched Gluteoplasty 1994 Miss Argentina Solange Magnano died recently from a botched...
  2. This used to be Angelina Jolie This used to be Angelina Jolie. After what I suspect...
  3. Latoya Jackson Latoya Jackson must have used the same plastic surgeon as...
  4. Heidi Montag’s Post Plastic Surgery Photos Heidi Montag appeared on Good Morning America today in an...
  5. Renee Zellweger’s new face Remember when Renee Zellweger attended the premiere of her movie...

Comment by TheAllKnowing — March 8, 2010 at 11:52 pm

She looks good for 46.

Don’t be hatin’ Ms. B.

Comment by Maria — March 9, 2010 at 4:05 am

I think she looks amazing for her age! Even if she had some work done it is very good. So why is her picture on an AWFUL plastic surgery website?

Comment by Sue — March 9, 2010 at 4:30 am

The complete lack of any undereye definition with not even the slightest hint of the shape of a semi-circle below the eye … which procedure does that? I know someone in her 50s with that look, and it seems fake.

Comment by Jupiter — March 9, 2010 at 4:33 am

I’m hoping he posts pics of Kate Winslet who looks a bit ‘done’ these days.

Comment by Lina — March 9, 2010 at 4:38 am

I really don’t see anything that’s gone under the knife. Her nose, at most, looks a bit more refined due to thinning of the skin with age. If she’s had a facelift, it’s a damn good one that definitely shouldn’t land her in ‘awful’ territory.

My bet is that she’s had a bit of botox, and it’s been done well. I hope I look that fab at her age.

Comment by Brandy — March 9, 2010 at 6:21 am

I think she looks good for her age. Not near as plastic as some of the other stars.

Comment by 62831 — March 9, 2010 at 6:24 am

Bullock looks very good for her age. She’s probably had some work done, but thankfully it hasn’t been drastic and too obvious.

Comment by laura neville — March 9, 2010 at 6:30 am

Looks really good to me- not sure why anyone would think that her nose was “done”?

Comment by Eileen — March 9, 2010 at 6:57 am

She looks good. She’s probably had Botox and fillers. I think that’s it. I don’t think she’s had a facelift. Her nose looks a bit more refined, so she may have had it tweaked at some point.

Comment by Oh please. — March 9, 2010 at 7:02 am

Botox for sure, fillers too probably–her skin looks waxy. With bone structure like hers though a facelift isn’t absolutely necessary. Also she’s exceptionally thin

Comment by Kathleen — March 9, 2010 at 7:03 am

Whatever she had done was good work, not awful, I think.

Comment by Suzy — March 9, 2010 at 7:04 am

I think she looks just great, especially compared with some of the diced-and-stretched people you see in Hollywood. They’re movie stars, for goodness’ sake, and I really can’t blame them for wanting to try to look as young as possible, seeing as how the way Hollywood casting goes, if you’re over 40 and a woman you might as well hang it up. I think her skin tone is fine.

Comment by GiveMeABreak — March 9, 2010 at 7:30 am

By “plastic” you must mean really good. After 16 years, the only difference between the two pictures is that her face is not as full now. I am not a doctor and I didn’t even stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but could that maybe be the effects of age? Maybe she takes better care of her skin. She looks very natural to me and does not look like she is 46.

Comment by Susan — March 9, 2010 at 7:59 am

I thought this website was for celebrities who have had awful plastic surgery. Why is Sandra Bullock here??? She looks beautiful. Nothing awful about her. Leave her alone.

Comment by Anais — March 9, 2010 at 8:05 am

I don’t see any evidence of plastic surgery. Sandra’s nose in both pictures looks the same, and I don’t see any face lift evidence. She may have had some kind of skin care, but that’s it. She looks young for 46 but of course looks different than she did 16 years ago. Congratulations to her on her Oscar. Great performance in “The Blind Side” and gracious winner. I agree with Susan above: there is nothing awful about her, so leave her alone! She does not belong on this site.

Comment by Bell — March 9, 2010 at 8:07 am

I think she looks good. She really doesn’t look overdone. Whatever procedures she’s had done are successful. Sarah Jessica Parker, on the other hand, looks like a wizened crone. SJP should go to Bullock’s doctors.

Comment by Aaaargh — March 9, 2010 at 8:22 am

Yeah, I agree about the under-the-eyes business; she’s obviously had something done there because there are zero lines. I don’t know about the rhinoplasty though, and her face still moves enough I doubt the botox claims.

Sigourney Weaver is like a rigid plastic mask; she should be covered as an example of the consequences of botox abuse.

Comment by Muriel — March 9, 2010 at 9:13 am

She looks FANTASTIC. I hope I look like that at 46. No plastic, no nothing. Ofcourse she did ’something’, but it a great, great job.

Comment by HM — March 9, 2010 at 9:54 am

DDespite any work she may have done she looks great. If she stops now she’ll look fantastic when she’s 60:-)

Comment by Bunnie — March 9, 2010 at 10:03 am

If she had work done, it is definitely not “awful” she looks awesome. Thank god there is one actress in Hollywood that hasnt gone the way of the pout trout!

Comment by Iris — March 9, 2010 at 10:33 am

Of course she can’t look as fresh as 16 years ago, what are you thinking :/.

Comment by animalover — March 9, 2010 at 10:44 am

She looks BEAUTIFUL! What someone is calling “waxy”, I perceive as a healthy glow. Even if she has had something done, at least she did not make radical changes that would render her completely unidentifiable as a human, unlike some of the people featured on here.

Comment by Alexis — March 9, 2010 at 11:04 am

This photo doesn’t really show the changes. Her eyes are oddly turned up at the corners (like Marg Helgenberger) which is definitely from a facelift. I noticed it in ‘The Proposal’. They seem to have relaxed a bit since then, but I still don’t think the surgery was good.

Comment by Lucy Lu — March 9, 2010 at 11:27 am

I think she looks great too. The only think I thought I saw when I watched her on Oprah yesterday, was maybe cheek implants. She looks perkier now than when she did the movie with Hugh Grant..her cheeks were more sunken in and sagging a bit in that film.

Comment by Marissa — March 9, 2010 at 12:22 pm

What are you talking about? She may have had a few tweaks–what actress her age hasn’t?–but she looks awesome.

Comment by MG — March 9, 2010 at 1:19 pm

I think she looks great. I can’t see anything obviously done on her.

Comment by Ray — March 9, 2010 at 1:27 pm

Below her eyes have been done too

Comment by SK — March 9, 2010 at 1:45 pm

How about posting some pictures of Demi Moore from the Oscars…she has had work done, but it looks fantastic.

Comment by Myrtle — March 9, 2010 at 2:01 pm

Her nose is more narrow than it used to be and it also looks like she has cheek implants, in fact, to me it’s obvious. So sad she percieved her formally cute pudgy cheeks as something that needed to be “fixed”.

Comment by Alicia — March 9, 2010 at 2:19 pm

Sandra looks great for 46. If she had anything done, then it should be posted in goodplasticsurgery.com

Comment by Roni — March 9, 2010 at 3:02 pm

Looks like nothing but graceful aging on someone who cares for their skin. Maybe, just maybe, since she’s in a business that relies not only on her talents, but also her LOOKS – she has perhaps taken care of herself? Facial fat decreases with age. Good genes could also be a deciding factor. Whatever the “cause” may be, she certainly doesn’t belong on this site.

Comment by Ella — March 9, 2010 at 5:46 pm

That awful nose job (eveident in the earlier pic) has always bugged me. As for no ,lines, I’m 49 and my skin is as smooth as a baby’s bottom. It’s called STAYING OUT OF THE SUN. Not everyone with smooth skin has had a facelift, geeze.

Comment by Mary — March 9, 2010 at 6:11 pm

She is definitely a beautiful lady but FOR SUREEEEE she’s had the botox and fillers.. come on… but very artistically done and not OVER THE TOP .. and her top lip looks a little fuller than the older pic… hey man.. she’s gotta compete with all the other freaks in hollywood… remember… she is in crazy land:)

Comment by Grimmer — March 9, 2010 at 6:35 pm

She looks pretty. But doesn’t her upper lip look just a little bit fuller than it used to? Natural lips get thinner as you age.

Comment by J — March 9, 2010 at 6:57 pm

Sandra looks unbelievable and gorgeous. Good for her for taking care of herself and looking sexy at her age. I think you need to redefine your idea of plastic because HELLO….everybody is doing it! Especially in Hollywood and this is the new standard of beauty (should one decide to indulge). I think perhaps you’re just jealous. :)

Comment by Ava — March 9, 2010 at 7:16 pm

Sandra Bullock has NEVER had a nose job. Period. If anything is obvious, that is.

Comment by andrew — March 9, 2010 at 7:44 pm

I THINK SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL. IF ONLY MOST WOMEN WOULD LOOK THIS GORGEOUS AT THAT AGE. SHE’S STUNNING AND HOPEFULLY WON’T GO DOWN THE “MADONNA FACE” ROAD AS SHE HITS 50. ONE OF THE BEST LOOKING AND GRACEFULLY AGING ACTRESSES IN HOLLYWOOD. GO SANDRA! JULIA, NICOLE, CATHERINE ALL SUCK COMPARED TO YOU.

Comment by Lisa — March 9, 2010 at 7:47 pm

She looks beautiful – as long as she doesn’t try to move her face – then, she looks frozen. That’s the biggest thing I notice about her. Her face does not move normally.

Comment by GG0011 — March 9, 2010 at 9:00 pm

she has maybe had some botox – who hasnt? bu i think much of her change has to do with weight lost. she is a lot more thinner now and i think that plays a part in her facial changes. if she has had work done – the surgeon is a genius!

Comment by Am — March 9, 2010 at 9:39 pm

It’s not fair to compare a recent photo of her with one from 15 years ago. I believe she had her nose done along time ago. I read one of those Sunday papers magazines and she admitted she had it done because she broke it when she was younger. If she has had work done, you really can’t tell. She looks beautiful.

Comment by Tiah — March 9, 2010 at 10:24 pm

Not cool of you to compare her today from a picture taken in 1994. You expect her to look the same as she did 16 years ago?

Comment by Jake — March 10, 2010 at 12:25 am

Hmm, I was hoping that Helen Mirren would win. Sandra Bullock should focus on doing something about her whiny voice. I saw her in the Proposal and she looked good naked for a 46 year old. No fat whatsoever…..but her voice is very annoying.

Comment by SoCa — March 10, 2010 at 12:26 am

Couldn’t disagree with you more on this one – Sandra looks great. NO MATTER WHAT HER AGE!

Comment by sheoui — March 10, 2010 at 6:16 am

It is reported that she has done very successfully on losing weight. Once she was a very beautiful fat lady. There’s many her blog on how did she lose weight on a bbw club named blackbbwcupid.com . Sounds interesting.

Comment by Karen — March 10, 2010 at 6:31 am

She looks great to me! I don’t see any difference!

Comment by le — March 10, 2010 at 7:16 am

I love Sandra Bullock, but it’s obvious she has something doen to her eyes. I am guessing a face lift or eye lift or whatever you call it these days..her eyes look slantier, narrower and taut, the way a woman with a lift would look like. At least she hasn’t gotten anything drastic done to make her look ridiculous.

Comment by B — March 10, 2010 at 7:49 am

I don’t think she’s had anything done, I think it’s more likely clean living and good genetics. I’m 35 and don’t have ANY wrinkles, etc. My nose looks thinner than it did in my 20s too, due to losing all the “baby fat” as you get older. That’s what looks like happened to her. She looks beautiful.

Comment by Kris — March 10, 2010 at 7:52 am

she is a very beautiful woman, with no obvious surgery, My nose changes with weight gain and weight loss, and that seems to be her case, and also not everyones lips thin as they age, I am almost 40 and my lips look exactly the same as when i was 18.

Comment by suzanne — March 10, 2010 at 8:55 am

First off I cannot believe she won Best Actress. I think she is awful. She also has huge huge ears.
She looks frozen, that’s for sure.

Comment by Matilde — March 10, 2010 at 9:34 am

I specifically checked this page today to see if I was the only one who noticed her looking like something other than an older version of herself. Glad to see I’ve got company!

Comment by Miss — March 10, 2010 at 9:50 am

If she has had anything done ( it doesn’t look it) it’s minimal and looks completly natural. some women, esp burnette’s age very well.

Comment by Mark — March 10, 2010 at 11:39 am

She looks beautiful then and now. She’s always been one of my favorites since I was a teenage boy. Sandra is gorgeous and there’s just something so darn likeable about her. I don’t think she’s done anything because her face still moves. This is how all women should look at 45.

Comment by kate — March 10, 2010 at 11:49 am

I thought she resembled a mannequin at the oscars. She must get botoxed weekly just not a natural look for a 45 year old woman for sure and sooooooooooooooooo pale

Comment by Lita — March 10, 2010 at 1:39 pm

It doesn’ t look like she has had anything done to me. She has always looked good for her age.

Comment by Nuria — March 11, 2010 at 8:19 am

I think she’s just got a really good make-up artist. She doesn’t look done.

Comment by sandy — March 11, 2010 at 9:48 am

Right, so Sandra Bullock is on awful plastic surgery, and Joan Rivers is on good plastic surgery. What is this, bizarro world? Opposites day?

Comment by wormser — March 11, 2010 at 12:18 pm

I am with the group that thinks she has had nothing done. She looks beautiful.. I can’t imagine having a facelift in your 40’s. Are Actresses and Actors really doing that??? It seems a little premature. 50-60’s I can see having a procedure but 40’s???

Comment by moe — March 11, 2010 at 1:06 pm

she looks like Ashley Dupree

Comment by funderpants — March 11, 2010 at 2:28 pm

Pssshaw! Yeah, there’s a bit of the ‘tox going on, but Sandra Bullock is a freaking fox! She seems like a good egg, and the superficial side is intensely hot. Was this supposed to be posted to the good plasticsurgery.com?

Comment by frewt — March 13, 2010 at 11:11 pm

I don’t agree at all, she looks awesome. I’m sure she is having stuff ‘done’ to maintain her looks because its impossible to have that jaw line at her age but whatever it is and whoever does it is genius.

Comment by Blbutee — March 14, 2010 at 4:55 am

If you take care of yourself, you might be suprised at what your body can do. The critical comments (or snarky ones about her age) are obviously written by people much younger OR in the alternative, people around SB’s age who have not taken care of themselves and who look like crap..or who have bad genes.
Your body does NOT just fall apart once you hit 40 or 45 and up…Nor does everyone age the same. Also the person who runs this blog makes ridiculous assumptions about what people have done to themselves. I am certain he/she is WRONG most of the time, not all of the time but MOST of the time. SB looks good becasue she takes care of herself. I DOUBT very highly she has had a facelift. That is ludicrous…sheesh

Comment by Mary — March 14, 2010 at 1:22 pm

don’t know about the rhino but definitely cheekbones.

Comment by Anon — March 14, 2010 at 6:03 pm

I was led here because I thought this was for ridiculously awful instances of celebrity plastic surgery. Have you guys run out of options or something? Even if Sandra Bullock had plastic surgery, it isn’t AWFUL. That’s the BASIS of your site, isn’t it? I know some people like to scrape the bottom of the barrel to get by, but aren’t you getting a little desperate? “Probably Celebrity Plastic Surgery” is what you’re essentially doing at this point– it’s not what you’re selling and it’s pathetic that you’re grasping at straws.

Bravo for ruining something that had a decent amount of entertainment appeal.

Comment by Dy — March 14, 2010 at 9:39 pm

What did her nose look like before, I wonder? That’s always annoyed me. It’s never looked “right”. Other than that, which was already in the first photo, I think she looks great! I hope I look that fantastic when I’m forty-six!!

Comment by Frau Blucher — March 15, 2010 at 8:42 pm

i saw one of her movies from a few years ago and her nose was a bit different, for sure. She’s had some minor work done but she’s not a freak!