Renee Zellweger’s new face

previous post: SJP moments after finding out she is related to witches -- next post: Sandra Bullock starting to look a bit ‘done’

Remember when Renee Zellweger attended the premiere of her movie Leatheheads at the end of 2008 and there was chatter about how ‘harsh’ she looked? It seems like she’s had that problem fixed with a little facelift, facial fillers, and lip collagen.

Renee Zellweger Before And After

Renee Zellweger Before And After

1. Marg Helgenberger – you don’t have to be CSI to figure out what she’s done to her face I’ve been getting emails about Marg Helgenberger and her frozen...
  2. Her face is melting and she has a beauty care line This is Mexican actress Lyn May. Her face looks melted...
  3. My face, my face, it doesn’t move. Caption this photo. Mine is – My face, my face,...
  4. Jennifer Aniston – Is her face melting? Jennifer Aniston changed her hair recently to the lightest shade...
  5. Wow, Alexis Bellino had the total face makeover Alexis Bellino, who stars on the reality series Real Housewives...

Comment by Josh — March 8, 2010 at 3:43 am

She looks like shes always eating lemons..

Comment by Anne — March 8, 2010 at 4:29 am

I think she looks beautiful! This should be on the website of ‘good plastic surgery’!

Comment by Lina — March 8, 2010 at 5:15 am

Judging by that last 2010 picture, I don’t think she’s had anything (more) done. It’s just changes in camera angles and facial expressions, and maybe weight loss, based on the first ‘after’ shot.

She looks good with her eyes open, it’s such a rare sight. She really needs to relax her mouth and stop pursing her lips for photos, as it doesn’t look as sexy or cute and she seems to think it does.

Comment by Bunnie — March 8, 2010 at 6:08 am

I think she has had some eye work done. Her lids are far less heavy looking and the skin beneath her eyes looks much tighter. However I do agree with Lina, the lip pursing isn’t attractive at all. I think she does it because she does not like her teeth; as most of her photos are without her showing her teeth.

Comment by Chuck — March 8, 2010 at 6:24 am

She as alwys looked Asian. I think Kathy Griffin said it best, puffy bulimic coke whore.

Comment by Laurie — March 8, 2010 at 7:17 am

Chuck,
I read that she is Sami ethnicity, which are the reindeer herders in Lapland.

Comment by Oh please. — March 8, 2010 at 7:22 am

I’ve met her a few times – truly photos do not do this woman justice, because she’s absolutely beautiful–and delicate!

Comment by Pam — March 8, 2010 at 7:43 am

Kathy Griffin has no room to talk. She put the UGLY in ugly.

I think the “after” photo of Renee is scary. Totally changed her look and not for the better.Please people, leave your faces alone.

Comment by methfreeq — March 8, 2010 at 8:15 am

She looks like shit, she thinks she is sexy but she is not. Nothing special going on here.

Comment by robyne00 — March 8, 2010 at 8:39 am

Laurie,

She is part Sami. She is also Swiss and Norwegian. Also, only a very small part of the Sami herd reindeers. I am from Norway and the aforementioned is a common fallacy.

The pursed lip pose does have to go. In my opinion, she has lost too much weight recently.

Comment by stella — March 8, 2010 at 9:26 am

I can’t believe the comments section on SJP is closed – she of the recent and ginormous fake breasts – and Matthew Broderick looks like a refugee from House of Wax TOO. Infact the whole Oscar red carpet scene was full of extras from the House of Wax as in: AMAZING! UNBELIEVABLE! Come see your favorite stars looking like they did in your favorite movies from FIFTEEN YEARS AGO!
What the hell happened to Molly Ringwald and is there an explanation for John Travolta looking like a plasticine bobblehead doll?

Comment by animalover — March 8, 2010 at 10:35 am

Her perpetually pursed lips maked me ponder the condition of her teeth. (sorry, I ran out of “p” words). One would think she would have enough money for veneers if they are in that bad of shape. That has always seemed so weird to me.

Comment by Candy — March 8, 2010 at 11:09 am

She did lose weight so her face doesn’t look as bad as it used to – like a chipmunk that ate a lemon. She looks like her hooded eyelids were “fixed.” I thought the person in the 2010 photo was that Ellen Pompeo (?) of Gray’s Anatomy.

Comment by Madeline — March 8, 2010 at 12:15 pm

“What the hell happened to Molly Ringwald …?” She turned 40. Bummer, I missed Travolta. He’s definitely getting odd looking.

The biggest change in Renee is that she’s finally quit wearing red lipstick! Yay! That is so harsh on many women, especially blondes, and becomes very unflattering as you get older. I wish Cameron Diaz would realize this as she’s now showing some age and it’s not helping her one bit. Anyway, I don’t see fillers or anything else going on with Renee, but then that second 2010 picture is so blurry and the lighting to horrible it might as well not even be her.

Comment by Bloom — March 8, 2010 at 12:52 pm

Why is she making that face? Ugh when will these ladies stop doing this to themselves?

Comment by Nuria — March 8, 2010 at 12:52 pm

The perpetual “who farted” face.

Comment by Mayo — March 8, 2010 at 2:21 pm

she has always looked like she has problems keeping her mouth shut..it looks like a rectum för gods sake!!! is that pretty?

Comment by cidknee — March 8, 2010 at 2:29 pm

No way she’s had a facelift. That’s ridiculous. The rest I’m sure of though.

Comment by Jenn — March 8, 2010 at 2:33 pm

She looks like she has “coke nose” in that 2010 pic. Just like Donatella.

Comment by 62831 — March 8, 2010 at 4:45 pm

The red lipstick makes her look harsh. She looks better with softer colors.

Comment by Jon H — March 8, 2010 at 6:49 pm

The top ‘after’ makes her look a bit like she has fake tranny cheeks.

Comment by Lisa — March 8, 2010 at 7:58 pm

Remember what she looked like way back when she was in Jerry Maguire? By no means gorgeous, but very cute, and natural-looking. She has looked messed up for a long time now, and it’s sad, because I think she can act.

Comment by Lilly — March 8, 2010 at 8:12 pm

She’s likely had a small amount of restylane in the naso-labial folds as well as some to plump up the cheeks. It’s possible she had a cheek lift, but think the fillers were probably enough in her case. As far as the eyes, they do look like they’re a bit bigger, but it’s because she’s wearing dark, long fake eyelashes.

Comment by Tiah — March 8, 2010 at 8:15 pm

I too have seen her in person, she is very pretty. I think she just takes crappy pictures.

Comment by Am — March 8, 2010 at 8:53 pm

Looks like she had her eyes done and maybe lip injections. She always looks like she is sucking on a lemon.

Comment by jm — March 8, 2010 at 9:00 pm

These women want to be so thin, but smoking’s not the answer. Look at the lines around Renee’s mouth in the top “after” photo. Also see SJ Parker’s face in the other post. Yuck.

Comment by Frau Blucher — March 8, 2010 at 9:12 pm

she’s emaciated. Did anyone see Suzy Amis, James Cameron’s wife? She looked like the label of an iodine bottle!

Comment by Suzy — March 9, 2010 at 7:19 am

I guess she’s just learned to smile that way, but eventually it’s going to make some horrific wrinkles ’round her lips, so I wish she’d learn another, softer, more relaxed expression. She does seem like a delicate person, and personally I like her features; she sure doesn’t look like anyone else. I think you could call her pretty, for sure. At least she looks real. I think most of these women’s faces would look much better if they added 10 pounds or so.

Comment by MG — March 9, 2010 at 1:14 pm

What I do like about her is that she is unique. She doesn’t look like all the other stepford actresses.

Comment by Ella — March 9, 2010 at 5:48 pm

Did she used to be beautiful? Because I’ve never seen this one looking less than hideous.

Comment by CK — March 9, 2010 at 6:29 pm

OMG I HATE Renee Zellweger!!! And would her stylist or someone please tell her to stop mushing her lips together and squinting at the camera because it makes me hate her more!

Comment by rosei — March 10, 2010 at 12:59 am

I always thought her pouty attempt at a smile was from trying to smile with too much botox around the mouth.

Comment by Miranda — March 10, 2010 at 5:53 am

What is the matter with Ms. Zellwegger’s mouth? Has she had some nerve damage, or is it a result of bad surgery? She looks permanently annoyed. Either that, or that all lemon diet is not agreeing with her.

Comment by suzanne — March 10, 2010 at 9:00 am

Acck, she is so hideous. Why does she squinch up her face like that? I love on “The Family Guy” they turned her into an anteater. She really does look like one.
Her plastic surgery looks a bit better than previous tries though.

Comment by Anonymous — March 14, 2010 at 12:11 pm

She looks fine

Comment by deb — March 14, 2010 at 12:49 pm

Plain and simply HOMELY

Comment by Ernesto — March 16, 2010 at 10:30 pm

I don’t see any difference, just different make up and some years older, that’s all.
She didn’t had any plastic surgery.

Comment by dear lord in heaven — March 17, 2010 at 9:39 am

Why does this woman have such a hard time showing her teeth??? They are not bad, she should smile like a normal human being and she would look great. I just dont get it.

Comment by Rama — March 17, 2010 at 9:40 am

Horrible!
What was Renee thinking?
Lord have mercy, lol.

Comment by Tyra says... — March 17, 2010 at 9:41 am

She really needs to learn how to smile with her eyes.

Comment by Kelly — March 19, 2010 at 7:45 pm

She tries way to hard to be an American. I feel sorry for her.

Comment by Rachell — March 20, 2010 at 11:04 am

I just want to punch her in the face. She always looks like she’s smelling a fart.

Comment by NB — March 21, 2010 at 3:08 pm

I always thought of her as both beautiful and ugly at the same time, sort of two-faced, but now he looks just ugly. Judging by her latest pic, I’d say, she hasn’t had enough plastic surgery.

Comment by Hailey — March 24, 2010 at 12:45 am

She always looks like she has just finished sucking a lemon.

Comment by Javah — April 1, 2010 at 10:13 am

I don’t understand the lip pursing either. She has a beautiful smile; I don’t know, it’s wierd that she seems afraid to show it. Anyway, she was beautiful in Bridget Jones but she’s too thin. I’ve always thought she looked like a cross between an Inuit and a Swede. Her hair was dark brown for a movie, and it looked better on her because of her ethnic look.

Comment by Kobe — April 18, 2010 at 9:51 am

Cant believe I’m bothering to comment here, but for all those people mystified by her lip pursing, it’s not because she’s hiding her teeth. She does it because it juts her chin down and just elongates her face overall. Obviously because she has a rather wide face she is trying to balance it out.

Comment by in person — April 23, 2010 at 11:21 pm

I’ve seen her in person, and she’s definitely not had work done. You can see forehead lines–so no botox. She’s just very thin.