Celebrity Plastic Surgery Blind Item Solved

previous post: The Worst Tamra Barney Picture Ever -- next post: Wow, Alexis Bellino had the total face makeover

BlindGossip.com featured this recent celebrity plastic surgery blind item:

This young star has fluctuated in weight over the past few years. Whether she’s heavier or thinner, though, her body remains completely boyish: no hips, flat butt. It wasn’t always that way, though. Earlier in her career, she had curves, and then she had liposuction. It was completely overdone, though, and left her devoid of curves. Well, except, that is, for her fake breasts, which look a little strange on her otherwise asexual body.

Guess what? AwfulPlasticSurgery.com already named her!

1. Male or female? When plastic surgery feminizes Male or female? If you guessed ‘male’ you are right,...
  2. My Seven Plastic Surgery Tips to Survive the Recession Everyone is looking for ways to save money these days....
  3. Celebrity girlfriend perks – new breasts! What do you give the woman that helped you destroy...
  4. Plastic surgery victim aims for the ancient Egytian look Some want to look like their favorite celebrity, others, like...
  5. Michael Jackson – the plastic surgery years Michael Jackson died this week. The public will never forget...

Comment by Notanks. — February 13, 2010 at 1:16 am

No, it’s Lindsay Lohan.

Comment by le — February 13, 2010 at 10:49 pm

I always thought it’s Lindsay Lohan…

Comment by gee whiz — February 14, 2010 at 12:03 am

Definitely Lindsay Lohan. LL was quite curvy during her Mean Girls and Speak era. Amy W is not a “young star”.

Comment by le — February 14, 2010 at 12:13 am

Lindsay Lohan’s boobs have gotten vey naturally looking, I guess they’ve settled. I remember the photos of her in this floral low cut dress, and her breasts are pushed all the way up to her neck in a very unnatural manner. Great job though, her breasts are very natural looking now.

Comment by ali — February 14, 2010 at 4:09 am

This is so Lindsay Lohan.

Comment by perry — February 14, 2010 at 3:51 pm

I would’ve guessed tori spelling. She used to have a nice curvy body but now she’s a skeleton with those nasty fake boobs. even when she gains a lil weight, it doesn’t seem to sit right on her body. shame.

Comment by mamalicious — February 14, 2010 at 7:32 pm

She had liposuction? I think more like a drug problem….that’s why she lost so much weight.

Comment by mamalicious — February 14, 2010 at 7:34 pm

Hmmmmm….on reflection, I’m not thinking they are talking about Amy Winehouse. I’ve never heard anyone refer to her as a “star,” only a singer. And there’s no way in heck she had liposuction, which generally targets certain areas of the body. She lost weight EVERYWHERE on her body, and a lot of it. She’s pretty skeletal (except for the boobs, of course.)

Comment by AH — February 14, 2010 at 8:50 pm

I was thinking Tara Reid….

Comment by Niki — February 15, 2010 at 4:28 am

Amy Winehouse didn’t have liposuction – her dramatic weight loss was due to very well-documented problems with drugs. I agree with the other posters here who think the blind item is referring to Lindsay Lohan.

Comment by Kelly — February 15, 2010 at 11:08 am

I never would have guessed it was her when you said young star. She looks about 50 ish and a reallly really old sort of 50 ish at that. I feel really sorry for her for some reason.

Comment by Sydney — February 15, 2010 at 11:22 am

Tara Reid would be my guess.

Comment by april p. — February 15, 2010 at 11:24 am

why do they keep deleting my comments? this site should be thankful that anyone even cares to comment…this site has very few followers as it is. lame.

Comment by Jessica — February 15, 2010 at 12:19 pm

It totally is Lindsay Lohan. She was curvier when she was younger and then lost the weight and ended up with no hips. It is weird how her breasts don’t change in size at all even if she looks like a skeleton!

Comment by le — February 16, 2010 at 12:23 am

tara reid is hardly young by hollywood standards.isn’t she over 30? and also, she is curvy..just that she has implants.

Comment by Niki — February 16, 2010 at 2:23 am

April p, I’ve had a few comments deleted before. Not sure why as I never say anything offensive or downright disgusting unlike some posters. I don’t know – I used to LOVE this site, but something about it has changed.

Comment by Kathleen — February 16, 2010 at 7:00 am

I think it’s Lindsay too. I think on one of her many hospital visits for “exhaustion” she had lipo and I think she’s had her implants changed in and out a few times too. She downsized them for a while, but is now back to the larger ones, and they do look pretty natural since they’ve settled.

Comment by gee whiz — February 16, 2010 at 2:02 pm

Perfect example pic: take away the boobs and the heels and “it’s a man, baby!”

Comment by john — February 16, 2010 at 2:58 pm

You stupid people: it only says “File under: Amy Winehouse” at the top of the page and if you click the link.. seriously some of you idiots are as observant as a stick.

Stop deleting my comments

Comment by Flynn — February 16, 2010 at 3:30 pm

me too, comments deleted. they post offensive material and expect genteel commentary. you are right, this site is definitely attracting less traffic. ps WTF is the photo of Amy Winehouse? all i see is a video for the olympics. so lame they forget to post the vic’s photo.

Comment by Bev — February 16, 2010 at 7:12 pm

I agree it’s Lindsay Lohan. She is the only young starlet in this descrption. Amy Winehouse is not young or a starlet and IMO doesn’t look boyish just drugged out.

Comment by Gabby — February 17, 2010 at 2:04 am

Really doubt it’s Amy. The drugs killed her figure, not lipo.

Comment by jenn — February 17, 2010 at 4:22 pm

Don’t think it’s Amy, but don’t think it’s Lindsay either. Lindsay doesn’t really have a boyish figure. Lindsay also has been in rehab for drugs and alcohol, no? But her body is looking pretty strange these days:

Comment by BlossomEndRot — February 18, 2010 at 3:54 pm

Lindsay Lohan is too young to have such flabby, droopy breasts…..it is bizarre.

Comment by jc — February 18, 2010 at 7:10 pm

I think it’s Audrina Partridge. She has one of the worst boob jobs (gap, much?) and she has no waist, no difference between her torso and hips.

Comment by sheoui — February 20, 2010 at 5:23 am

OMG, SOOO hot. Yesterday I saw a hot her video on blackbbwcupid.com which is a bbw and bhm dating site. In this video she has a very hot sexy wear and a cool hairstyle.

Comment by IKnowItAll — February 20, 2010 at 3:58 pm

Clearly Tara Reid. Amy Winehouse is a singer, not a starlet, and Reid had all fat and curves sucked out of her with lipo and has ridiculous implants. Amy’s look good.

Comment by gee whiz — February 20, 2010 at 10:23 pm

Tara Reid is 35. Hardly young.

Comment by ~LisaG~ — February 21, 2010 at 10:17 pm

TTara Reid, ha ha, what a talentless hack. And she is way pass her prime, by Hollywood low standards.

Comment by sandy — February 22, 2010 at 3:34 am

Amy Winehouse was thin beacuse she was a junkie, not because of liposuction. The blind item refers to either Tara Reid or Lindsay Lohan. Are the site staff here really that stupid? (I guess so).

Comment by Dy — February 22, 2010 at 5:51 pm

I agree, it’s not as good as it once was. Oh well.

Comment by Javah — April 16, 2010 at 7:55 pm

When Lindsay Lohan was at a healthy weight, her breasts looked quite natural. As for Amy Winehouse, she used to be shapely and quite attractive in an exotic Middle Eastern way before she got into drugs and tattoos. Now she’s bought herself some tig ol’ bitties that can’t look real on such a skinny girl. But how many people want to look real nowadays?