Angelyne – LA’s greatest plastic surgery icon

previous post: Where Rachel Uchitel Gets Her Pucker Done -- next post: Heidi Montag gets 10 plastic surgeries in one day

Angelyne is an LA pop culture figure who materialized in the 80s. No one really knows how old she is or how she affords her all pink wardrobe and pink Corvette, but she is still around today as we start the second decade of the 21st century. Judging from recent photos, she is a veteran of a few rhinoplasties, breast augmentations, and facelifts (oops, looks like she forgot the neck)!

Angelyne + giant breast implants + sagging neck = perfection!

Angelyne + giant breast implants + sagging neck = perfection!

She requested Michael Jackson's 1990 nose job!

She requested Michael Jackson's 1990 nose job!

1. Michael Jackson had at least 20 different plastic surgeries! Michael Jackson had at least 20 different plastic surgeries according...
  2. Latoya Jackson Latoya Jackson must have used the same plastic surgeon as...
  3. Was Brittany Murphy addicted to painkillers due to plastic surgery? Was Brittany Murphy addicted to painkillers due to plastic surgery?...
  4. The Worst Socialite Boob Job Amy Lumet is the clear winner in the ‘Worst Socialite...
  5. Michael Jackson – the plastic surgery years Michael Jackson died this week. The public will never forget...

Comment by Q — January 13, 2010 at 12:06 am

I decided to read up on here on Wikipedia and had a laugh: “Angelyne compares herself to Barbie, stating that “Kids think I’m a Barbie doll.”[2] and, in one billboard, “Barbie wishes she were me.”

Barbie’s aged better, that’s for sure… >.>

Comment by Suzy0101 — January 13, 2010 at 2:49 am

Ok….there is still hope for this woman. Wash her face, give her a ton of some good moisturizer, a soft brown pixie haircut to match the now-tiny gamine face she’s given herself, a minimum of lipstick. Put her in some simple, tasteful, conservative black and tawny outfit….and give her some reason to live besides slicing bits off herself and implanting things…like offer her a job as a secretary at a used-car dealership. That L.A. Plastic Surgery Icon thing? So yesterday, Angelyne! Wake up, honey, before they embalm you looking like that!

Comment by Julian — January 13, 2010 at 5:01 am

She may have a lot of surgeries but she looks old and her breasts too heavy!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Laurie — January 13, 2010 at 7:16 am

This is catty to say, but why didn’t she get a chin implant? All that work, those grotesque implants, but leave a receding chin?

Comment by Pam — January 13, 2010 at 7:26 am

I totally agree with Suzy!!!!

Comment by art — January 13, 2010 at 7:36 am

speaking of Barbie, as in the Story of Dorian Gray, Angelyne is the Barbie in the painting growing old, as the Barbie doll herself remains young. but a pink Corvette? YOU GO GIRL! VROOOOM!

Comment by mr.ed — January 13, 2010 at 8:06 am

Wikipedia lists her Bday as 1958. From my experience with older folks (I am one) I’d say that’s off by about 15 years.

Comment by Brooke — January 13, 2010 at 9:23 am

See, this is exactly why I didn’t play with Barbie when I was a little girl. Sad, sad woman.

Comment by leo — January 13, 2010 at 9:55 am

I agree, no way is she 51, lol. I remember her from when I first saw those billboards back in the day and she looked old(ish) even then. I’d guess she’s in her mid-60’s at a minimum. Truth be told, I’ve always felt sorry for her and thought that there must’ve been some mental illness that contributed to her constant need to put herself on display, and compare herself to Barbie. She was freaky in the late 70’s, and freaky usually doesn’t get better over time…

Comment by HEATHER — January 13, 2010 at 10:34 am

I have seen her in the grocery store and her LEGS look really nice & YOUNG!

Comment by Amaya — January 13, 2010 at 10:37 am

She makes Wildenstein look almost normal!

Comment by Ellie — January 13, 2010 at 10:40 am

There is no way in hell she’s 51 or even in her 60’s…my mom is 64 (never had any plastic surgery) & looks about 15-20 years younger than this sad mess.

Comment by animalover — January 13, 2010 at 10:52 am

What a weird droopy looking face. And to think she actually paid to have it look that way. She is NOT in her 50s that is for sure!

Comment by marshall — January 13, 2010 at 11:56 am

Angelyne is awesome. I’ve lived my whole life knowing that there’s a living, breathing patron saint of all that’s shallow, superficial and temporarily fabulous in the City of Angels. If plastic surgery can’t keep her alive forever, her body should be preserved like Lenin upon her death and kept on permanent display.

Comment by april p. — January 13, 2010 at 12:24 pm

I’m with Laurie. With all that money she’s wasted, why didn’t she bother to get a chin implant?? I would guess her age at mid 60’s as well. She’s not horrid looking, but slightly amusing.

Comment by one — January 13, 2010 at 1:58 pm

if she’s 51, then I’m 15.

Comment by 'Mela — January 13, 2010 at 4:12 pm

Hollywood-ites must maintain the philosophy of Granola : What ain’t flakes is fruit and nuts…
Angelyne is one of the usual suspects…

Comment by misS LADYBUg — January 13, 2010 at 4:30 pm

Yhoo.. girl I member seeing here all the time shopping on melrose, bet she still does.. but she was scary back inthe day and still scary today… Who is she married to some rich guy or so I heard how she started out ?
Her tits always looked vainy like I could ee vains…(chills)

Comment by Lola Granola — January 13, 2010 at 7:37 pm

The weight of her implants must be what’s making her neck look so stringy. Eek!

Comment by anony — January 13, 2010 at 10:24 pm

And people say there are no aliens!

Comment by JJ — January 13, 2010 at 10:45 pm

Ellie, my mom will be 60 and a few months and Angelyne looks old enough to be her mother. She’s either lying about her age or spent waaaaaaaay too much time tanning in the 70s.

Comment by Mayo — January 14, 2010 at 2:28 am

Oh Christ…Every time I see these people who really have spoiled their faces forever…I don’t understand how they can live with themselves and with what they see in the mirror!!!

Comment by Darian Zam — January 14, 2010 at 3:23 am

ET phone home!

Comment by Josh — January 14, 2010 at 5:02 am

Angelyne is from the 1880’s not the 1980’s

Comment by Jen — January 14, 2010 at 6:00 am

It looks like Cindy Lou Who didn’t take very good care of herself.

Comment by Frau Blucher — January 14, 2010 at 7:49 am

yeah she’s 51, in DOG YEARS!!

Comment by Dy — January 14, 2010 at 12:11 pm

So, is this like a big thing in L.A, these Angelyne sightings? Do people go on their facebook pages and type, “I saw Angelyne today!”? I’m not on the East coast, so I’ve never heard of her, but it’s amusing that she’s some sort of icon for LA. I can see why. She’s definitely interesting. I would love to see the pink car.

Comment by MG — January 14, 2010 at 1:57 pm

I cannot EVEN top anything you guys have posted. LOL!!!! This is an octogenarian we have here. Which, is not necessarily a bad thing. But Suzy is right with her list of simple, but effective improvements, she can actually look adorable. I hope this lady reads this blog. I’m rooting for her.

Comment by Jake — January 14, 2010 at 10:32 pm

She looks hot and wealthy…..my kind of woman.!

Comment by Paul Wall — January 15, 2010 at 3:20 pm

Applause for Frau Blucher! I always get a laugh out of her (I’m assuming!)!

Comment by Tamiko — January 15, 2010 at 6:17 pm

It’s Heidi Montag in 5 years LMAO

Comment by Frau Blucher — January 15, 2010 at 7:54 pm

LOL thanks Paul, yes i’m a SHE…nice to know i have a fan…,

Comment by barbarena — January 19, 2010 at 11:08 pm

She’s a regular novelty/practical joke shop: love the rubber walnut chin and the whoopee cushions!