Where Rachel Uchitel Gets Her Pucker Done

previous post: Casey Johnson exits the building --

Rachel Uchitel

Rachel Uchitel

Where does Tiger Woods’ mistress Rachel Uchitel get her lips inflated? SmoothMED clinic on East 59th Street

1. Tiger Woods’ other mistress Holly Sampson Another of Tiger Woods’ mistresses has been revealed and like...
  2. Tiger Wood’s other woman has trout pout Party girl, heiress, night club hostess, professional celebrity dated Rachel...
  3. When you cross Rachel Ray with a gollum, you get? When you cross Rachel Ray with a gollum, you get?...
  4. Orit Fux’s before photo As you may remember, Orit Fux is Israel’s Pamela Anderson....
  5. Leslie Ash has more plastic surgery! Leslie Ash, a famous British TV star, now more famous...

Comment by WarpedRecord — January 8, 2010 at 2:15 am

Um … OK. Is this an advertisement for the clinic?

Comment by Karen — January 8, 2010 at 4:01 am

This girl ruined her once good looks!

Comment by January — January 8, 2010 at 6:35 am

Her lips look like a toilet plunger – Wonder if she had those lips before Tiger? Her lips are way bigger than Tiger’s.

Comment by art — January 8, 2010 at 7:33 am

why give this doctor/clinic free advertising? as bad as pumped lips ALWAYS looks, there will also ALWAYS be people that do it just to be ‘cool.’ i bet this place gets hundreds more calls just from this ‘ad’ you posted. do you get money from them? you must. this is a pretty sad development on this site.

Comment by GiveMeABreak — January 8, 2010 at 7:43 am

She is extremely hot.

Comment by Mike — January 8, 2010 at 8:09 am

Given that Tiger wanted only one thing from her I guess innertube lips were the best way to provide it.

Comment by Suzy0101 — January 8, 2010 at 9:49 am

I think with all the media blasting pictures of beautiful people with big fat pumped up lips I now have a skewed idea of what’s supposed to look good anymore. Gah….I’m so confused! Help!

Comment by Venus In Blue Jeans — January 8, 2010 at 10:01 am

It’s not true that inflated lips ALWAYS look bad. Angelina Jolie, Julia Roberts, and others, seem to think it helped their careers. As for Uchitel (what a name), haven’t we already covered her previously? It is oxymoronic that you on one hand make fun of her lips than on the other hand advertize where she had them done. The advertisement won’t get America off its arse to run to that clinic. Maybe just a few locals in New York. There are so many surgeons who perform lip enhancement that there’s no real need to leave your town for it. FAT INJECTIONS are the best lip and facial filler, I keep repeating this. Have the doc harvest your own fat…..you cannot reject it and it lasts for over a decade in most cases. Also, you don’t have to PAY for the material as you would with artificial fillers. As for her lips being bigger than Woods’, I don’t think so. What may have happened is that some of his lip transferred to her from all the spit swapping. They, this, and the whole shebang is already OLD…..seems this site is really reaching for subject matter.

Comment by Venus In Blue Jeans — January 8, 2010 at 10:04 am

What you might want to point out, other than her hashed and rehashed lip pumpings, is the beginning of a little double chin that is visible in the above photo. Must be a genetic issue, as she is rail thin. So now she will have another area of concern to work on at the surgery clinic.

Comment by leo — January 8, 2010 at 10:07 am

It’s funny because I now notice and like the look of thinner lips – it’s almost as if that inflated look has been so overdone and is just so passe. Getting anything injected into your lips that is going to last 10 years seems like a risk considering the fact that fashion trends like that go in and out of style.

Comment by lady — January 8, 2010 at 12:04 pm

venus in blue jeans, neither julia roberts nor angelina jolie had injections/fillers put into their lips, they are NATURAL!!!!

that is why they look good, cant you tell the difference between the done fake lips, and authentic ones!?

Comment by somuchstupidity — January 8, 2010 at 1:15 pm

her name is slavic and it means “teacher”. i find most anglo names just as weird.

that being said, tiger woods is such an idiot. his ladies, wives and whatevers, all look the same…he hates himself, that’s for sure.

Comment by Lea — January 8, 2010 at 3:12 pm

What a downgrade from Elin…

Comment by Q — January 8, 2010 at 5:21 pm

I look at this more as a warning to avoid this clinic than an ad for good service but that’s just me…

Comment by Blackie — January 8, 2010 at 6:00 pm

Wow, how great it is to be blessed with natural large (but not freakish) lips so I’ll never have to worry about this kind of crap (not that I would anyway…) Of course, back in the day, my full lips and other non-Anglo features of mine were made fun of & denigrated. I also see celebrities on here who have surgery to plump up their backsides…Heh, I remember 30 yrs ago trying my best to squeeze my round arse into designer jeans & failing miserably. Flat butts were IN! It’s nice to be “in fashion,” for a little while, at least!

Comment by le — January 8, 2010 at 8:49 pm

She and Tiger are both so “classy”.. they deserve each other.

I’m so glad Elin will get lots of money..

Comment by art — January 8, 2010 at 9:54 pm

even in the context of this story, the mention of Tiger’s lips is just racist, pure and simple. i’m shocked at how much MORE people seem to be comfortable with public displays of racism since Obama was elected. Post racist society my ass. it’s more like everyone wants everyone to know they’re racist assholes.

Comment by Dy — January 8, 2010 at 9:57 pm

Correct me if I’m wrong, but once women begin to have this done, don’t they have to keep doing it? It seems like it would stretch the skin on your lips so badly, that there’s no return to normal. I’m wondering how bad Lisa Rinna’s lips would look without the procedure. And do men really find this attractive? My husband spotted one of these celebrities the other day and wanted to know what was wrong with their mouth.

Comment by Swine — January 9, 2010 at 1:29 am

As disturbing as her fat ugly lips r, I’m getting so sick of looking at those hideous sunglasses. Between the sunglasses, the lips & the long unkempt hair, she looks like Cousin It from the Addams Family. Sheesh, what a skank. Great taste, Tiger!

Comment by ozanna — January 9, 2010 at 4:00 am

Re: Comment by lady — January 8, 2010 at 12:04 pm

Both Julia Roberts and Angelina Jolie have their TOP LIP injected with fillers. Julia Robert’s top lip has always been thin. Angellina Jolie had a very full upper lip but with age it has decreased and she has been getting it filled up for about a decade. Easy to see if you look at older photos.

Comment by Jess — January 9, 2010 at 8:33 am

I think the procedure that Lisa Rinna had done was permanent lip implants (silicone tubes) which does stretch the lips. I saw her on a show awhile ago talking about how she knows her lips look terrible but the doctor she went to screwed up and now she’s stuck like that. I don’t think the injections stretch the skin because they’re just temporary.

Comment by MG — January 9, 2010 at 11:41 am

I don’t think Rachel’s lips look bad, in fact, they look kind of good to me. As far as Lisa Rinna, I also think she had an implant put in. I think she likes it because I believe, if she didn’t she could have it fixed.

Comment by Venus In Blue Jeans — January 9, 2010 at 12:50 pm

Lady my dear…Julia’s upper lip has no ‘bow’…you know, dip in center of lip right under the philtrum that everone else has. A missing bow is like an arrow pointing to lip job. Even her brother Eric has a bow in the middle of his upper lip. Her upper lip looks like a half moon. As for voodoo chile AJ, oh puhleez. She had a huge lower lip and an upperlip commensurate with her youthful age and natural lip structure. My lips were exactly like hers. As a result, I was called the “N” word when I was young, jokingly, by my envious sisters, who did not inherit this trait. As I aged, my upper lip in particular faded. I had fat injections 10 years ago and they are still full. I did not inflate them in a ridiculous way, adn my surgeon was the cautious type. AJ is agind and the fact that her upper lip keeps plumped is a dead giveway. It is large than when she was young. These two actresses created the whole rave. Formerly, Hollywood makeup artists just drew a much larger lip using a lip pencil, and filled it in. SOme people still do this. It looks ridiculous in person but in photos can be adjusted to look real. Uchitel’s upper lip bow is beginning to fade away from repeated, excessive pump jobs. Depending on what filler is used (and FAT is the best) her lips may be left hanging and drooping like Rhinna’s.

Comment by Venus In Blue Jeans — January 9, 2010 at 1:03 pm

Fact is, people have bad memories about an actress’ original appearance. I hereby submit for you a still from the movie ‘Mystic Pizza’. Julia Roberts’ first acclaimed role from 1988. She was 21 and should have had her biggest ever lips. Instead, we plainly can see that she has small lips and her biggest ever NOSE. Let the evidence make my case for me. As for AJ, do your own digging and you’ll see undereye bags and a nice upper lip but not the cushion she now sports.

Comment by plastic — January 9, 2010 at 9:09 pm

she looks pretty horrid without sunglasses on.

Comment by Kelly — January 10, 2010 at 12:04 am

um having FAT injected into lips? OH my lord……anyone who does this needs to get a life badly.