Jodie Marsh mutilates her breasts

previous post: Mexico’s Pamela Anderson aka Sabrina Sabrok --

British F list celebrity Jodie Marsh started out in the early 00s with medium sized natural breasts which she then had attractively inflated to a large C cup. Then, the publicity started to fade so she decided on enlarging her breasts again to a G cup. Now, they look scary, like large round lumps of clay.

Jodie Marsh

Jodie Marsh

1. Why do some women have such a large gap between their breast implants? Why do some women have such a large gap between...
  2. Europe’s Phoebe Price Europe has their own Phoebe Price (famous wannabe who litters...
  3. Amy Winehouse shows off her implants Amy Winehouse , after wrecking her body with drugs, alcohol,...
  4. Congrats on the new breasts, Anna Faris Anna Faris was at a recent film premiere showing off...
  5. A Monet Ruined Monet Mazur is one of those Hollywood starlets who has...

Comment by Brooke — November 24, 2009 at 2:31 am

I thought the 2007 pic was the mutilated pic until I scrolled down… YIKES. Her breasts looked fine unaltered! Then again, I know lots of ugly women who think getting implants is the best way to “look pretty”. I don’t know if I could live with myself if my job description was actually “attention whore”.

Comment by Tobias — November 24, 2009 at 2:49 am

Her boobs looked fine and natural before. What a shame…

Comment by lisa rossi — November 24, 2009 at 4:00 am

now that’s perfection

Comment by methfreeq — November 24, 2009 at 4:37 am

Sexy bitch, I love it.

Comment by 62831 — November 24, 2009 at 6:16 am

I’m sure all the back pain is worth hauling those huge, tacky things around.

Comment by Barbara — November 24, 2009 at 8:03 am

A nobody who will do anything to be a somebody – but ends up being a LOSER.

Comment by ausGeoff — November 24, 2009 at 8:43 am

Why do Americans cover up female nipples with blobs of paint? We all know women have them; why so chaste?

Comment by suzanne — November 24, 2009 at 9:48 am

You didn’t mention that wanky nose job she has. She actually was quite sexy in the beginning, except for that nose that has been whittled down.

Comment by suzanne — November 24, 2009 at 9:51 am

Actually, she loosk totally different now…these pics are old of her…see her now…

Comment by ghoulsnightout — November 24, 2009 at 11:36 am

ack, they looks square in the 2008 picture.

Comment by Brandy — November 24, 2009 at 12:35 pm

If those are G cups, then I must be a B. Intimacies has me in J cups and mine are natural and not that huge. This woman is more like a K cup or something in that neighborhood. Do they even make bras that big?

Comment by Lola Granola — November 24, 2009 at 12:44 pm

On the bright side, her nose is still the same…

Comment by robyne00 — November 24, 2009 at 2:45 pm

She has had more surgery than her breasts.

ausGeoff … she’s not American. She’s British. In one way she’s such a trainwreck, but I still wanna squeeze those things, and I’m a woman. She’s tacky, but I adore her.

Comment by robyne00 — November 24, 2009 at 2:46 pm

Brandy, Dog the Bounty Hunter’s wife wears an M cup, so yes, they do make ‘em THAT big.

Comment by robyne00 — November 24, 2009 at 2:48 pm

I like the way she looked before she became a “body builder”. Check out the link suzanne posted.

Comment by Stephanie — November 24, 2009 at 3:05 pm

Breasts aside, her nose looks indented. I like the way it looked before the surgery.

Comment by kate — November 24, 2009 at 3:06 pm

freak

Comment by Amy — November 24, 2009 at 4:50 pm

I don’t like her face, I find it strange. Her toned up body and her giant boobs make her look trannie.

Comment by oneblondemom — November 24, 2009 at 5:56 pm

I didn’t even think that the linked pic of her as a body-builder was her-she looked pretty good there…..except for the nose.

Comment by Jake — November 24, 2009 at 7:05 pm

I have never heard of her name before, but her 2008 picture looks scary hot. It reminds me of Jabba the Hutt but with big breasts!

Comment by JoJo — November 24, 2009 at 7:46 pm

The boobs are hideous enough, but geeze….her damn nose looks like a freakin’ Pezzer catheter!!!

Comment by Beth — November 24, 2009 at 8:20 pm

Her boobs detract from her horrible nose job!!

Comment by eh — November 25, 2009 at 12:08 am

Her boobs look like an ass. It looks like buttocks are literally growing out of her chest region; like a conjoined twin that was completely reabsorbed before birth except for the buttocks.

Comment by Laurie — November 25, 2009 at 8:13 am

She’s shovel nosed. I think the boobs are to deflect attention away from the nose.

Comment by Allie-Rose — November 25, 2009 at 10:20 am

Suzanne, jodie is back to her old self – here’s her just 2 months after the article you just posted

Comment by animalover — November 25, 2009 at 10:53 am

What a ho in such revealing “outfits” and I use that term loosely

Comment by Nuria — November 25, 2009 at 11:22 am

I don’t know which is scarier, her nose or those huge boobs!

Comment by dogface — November 25, 2009 at 1:59 pm

Hey, don’t insult clay like that! Even a five-year-old’s pinch pot is more gracefully formed than her scary rack!

Comment by Lola Granola — November 25, 2009 at 2:26 pm

Apropos trainwrecks, look who else has turned to plastic:

Not that he’s a whit improved–he’s still a jerk from within.

Comment by Nuri — November 25, 2009 at 3:24 pm

Hey! I’m not the only Nuria commenting :) Hi namesake!

On a OT note, I haven’t found anything on this blog but I’d like to bring to the staff attention… Christina Ricci. Gosh, I saw her in a photo the othet day and had to check the caption to make sure it was her!

Comment by MG — November 25, 2009 at 4:45 pm

Oh god, yet another bimbo with fake, huge, ugly breasts and really small brains.