Madonna and Courtney Love – Separated at birth?

previous post: Rose Mc Gowan’s face collapses -- next post: Barry Manilow: Am I A Girl Or A Boy?

Madonna and Courtney Love are starting to look separated at birth, I think! You be the judge. Their facial structures have a fresh similarity. ( I have feeling Madonna will chew out her plastic surgeon after reading this.)

Courtney and Madonna

Courtney and Madonna

1. Wendy Williams and Amanda Lepore – separated at birth? Wendy Williams and Amanda Lepore – separated at birth? Similar...
  2. Winona Judd and Chi Chi LaRue – Separated at birth Winona Judd showed up looking rather burly at the CMA...
  3. The many faces of Courtney Love Courtney Love is the sort of celebrity that seems to...
  4. Separated at birth Oksana Grigorieva and Octomom! Oksana Grigorieva and Octomom must have been separated at birth...
  5. Separated at birth – Margot Kidder and Ali Lohan Separated at birth – Margot Kidder and Ali Lohan. Even...

Comment by darian Zam — November 23, 2009 at 6:14 am

grasping at straws.

Comment by genna — November 23, 2009 at 6:31 am

i see some chipmunk cheeks.

Comment by Amy — November 23, 2009 at 6:41 am

It’s true! They look like sisters!

Comment by Barbara — November 23, 2009 at 7:41 am

They probably have the same plastic surgeon. Let us know the surgeon’s name so we can avoid him/her…..lol

Comment by methfreeq — November 23, 2009 at 8:10 am

They look like shit, both of them.

Comment by David — November 23, 2009 at 9:25 am

Uncanny. But can we stop giving Courtney Love attention? She’s a talentless nobody whose horrid personality gets worse the more she’s discussed. If we ignore her she’ll go away and our eyes can stop bleeding.

Comment by Alexis — November 23, 2009 at 9:56 am

Huge cheek implants. Just no. No. I agree with Barbara. probably the same surgeon. Looks like s/he used Courtney for practise before moving on to Madonna.

Comment by animalover — November 23, 2009 at 10:53 am

What is scarier is Madonna’s horrific arms/veins/man muscles.

Comment by MG — November 23, 2009 at 11:00 am

YYes, they look very similar.

Comment by Erdtuentchen — November 23, 2009 at 11:47 am

to be honest, first I thought that Courtney Love WAS Madonna!!! Same eye brows, same nose, same scaring face expression, same hair colour, very similar hairdo, same chiclet teeth, same chipmank cheek supplies… Even ONE Madonna is too much for me, so please, help me to get that pictures out of my head!!!!!! But to be honest: I would not mind Courtney to look like Madonna if Madonna’s latest music wasn’t such a crap…

Comment by Bunnie — November 23, 2009 at 11:49 am

Hate to say it.. but Courtney actually looks better than Madonna in that set of photos.

Comment by casey/former Project X designer — November 23, 2009 at 1:03 pm

they both look great. i don’t see why they’re even on this website. Courtney looks FANTASTIC in that photo, and Madonna looks just fine also. not all plastic surgery is awful, and i think this website should go back to AWFUL plastic surgery. it’s not like it’s hard to find.

Comment by mamallama — November 23, 2009 at 2:05 pm

They do look alike! I guessed wrong about who was who when I looked at the pix!

Comment by Layda — November 23, 2009 at 3:44 pm

It would be hard to deny that Madonna hasn’t had lots of work done. A while back her face looked all sunken, drawn and very scary. I like her much better plumped up a bit. She’s not any spring chicken and she is battling back as hard as she can to hang on to her looks and physical body and presence. She has the resources to explore any and all new methods or latest promises to keep her face looking young. With a narcissist like Madonna it should be interesting to see to what extremes she will go and what she will finally end up looking like in her attempt to stay youthful looking.

Comment by Ben — November 23, 2009 at 5:44 pm

I love the assertion that either of them would actually read this site. Uh huh… suuuuuuure

Comment by Leelee — November 23, 2009 at 6:39 pm

I’ve always thought that Courtney has spent all that money on plastic surgery in order to look like Madonna. After Kurt died, it seemed like Courtney was kind of obsessed with her.

Comment by gee whiz — November 23, 2009 at 8:43 pm

“( I have feeling Madonna will chew out her plastic surgeon after reading this.)”

l m a o – yep, I’m sure Madonna visits this blog on a daily basis.

Comment by Sickitten — November 23, 2009 at 8:44 pm

They both have wide noses on the bottom. They’re both trying to look WASPy or Scandinavian, especially Madonna with the cheek implants trying to look like her idol, Debbie Harry.

Comment by Brooke — November 23, 2009 at 8:55 pm

Ben said what I was going to say– though I would imagine if Courtney could read she would be probably Google herself everyday, so who knows.

Comment by gwen01 — November 23, 2009 at 9:32 pm

Madonna was an ugly child and things just got worse for her. If not for the fact that she is loaded, she is no where near the level of even an average looking woman. If not for plastic surgery, I don’t think we could even look at her and watching her on stage el natural (without surgery) would be like watching “granny from The Beverly Hillbillies” trying to dance around. With that being said, without any doubt her and Courtney could truly pass as sisters. Courtney finally did it, she cloned herself into Madonna…I wonder if she would have if Madonna had aged naturally, Could you imagine insisting your surgeon add a thousand wrinkles so you can look like your idol. While I am on it…Demi Moore, photo shop much and if you take a real close look at her, you will notice her face is starting to sink in and pucker, very much like her mother. Her looks will only be maintained for a little longer as there is only so much a surgeon can do and there is nothing left to pull back on that girl.

Comment by Lola Granola — November 23, 2009 at 10:44 pm

They both look like (a) they have the same surgeon, and (b) Madam with a blond wig!

Comment by Famous222 — November 24, 2009 at 4:39 am

I think Madonna looks great in this picture! She has a very unique face, and she’s really beautiful, but not in a Barbie way. Courtney is getting better after some failed surgeries.

Comment by Sammy G. — November 24, 2009 at 1:27 pm

You’re delusional if you think Madonna would ever read this. Please….

Comment by kate — November 24, 2009 at 3:07 pm

okay two freaks then

Comment by Bambi — November 25, 2009 at 1:36 am

I think Leelee’s onto something!

Comment by dogface — November 25, 2009 at 2:03 pm

Hoshit, I thought they were both Madonna at first glance!

Comment by Jenny Ondioline — November 25, 2009 at 4:45 pm

Whoa, these photos are freaky. IMHO Courtney actually looks halfway decent in this pic. She usually looks frightening. IMHO Madonna’s work is a lot more natural-looking than Courtney’s in most of the photos I’ve seen. Her arms and shoulders are another thing, but IMHO her face always looked OK to me. Courtney, not so much.

Comment by KL — November 25, 2009 at 7:19 pm

Ha, don’t flatter yourselves. Madonna’s not going to read this. As if.

Comment by Frank — November 25, 2009 at 10:08 pm

In that picture, Courtney Love looks like a combination of Madonna and Cher.

Comment by Fred — November 26, 2009 at 1:30 am

Beside the huge cheek implant, Madonna looks pretty good and still looks like her old self.
Now Courtney Love… she definitely looks a bit like madge, at least on that pic… well, good for her ! She was never that pretty to begin with, and her past surgeries really left her damaged. Managing to give her back this appearence is a miracle.

Comment by sasha — November 26, 2009 at 5:33 pm

madonna is starting to look like she should sing with the Chipmunks. C. love lost it awhile ago.