My face, my face, it doesn’t move.

previous post: Madonna – Madame Tussaud’s couldn’t top this -- next post: Jenny McCarthy – I use botox

Caption this photo.

Ow, it's stuck!

Ow, it's stuck!

Mine is – My face, my face, it doesn’t move. Ugh, that botox was a bad idea. Gotta love Halle Berry

1. Her face is melting and she has a beauty care line This is Mexican actress Lyn May. Her face looks melted...
  2. Marg Helgenberger – you don’t have to be CSI to figure out what she’s done to her face I’ve been getting emails about Marg Helgenberger and her frozen...
  3. Looking like Nicollette Sheridan is not a good thing Looking like Nicollette Sheridan is not a good thing. Guess...
  4. Julie Benz plumps up I’ve gotten several emails about tv star Julie Benz. Viewers...
  5. Is Courtney Cox’s face stuck? Courtney Cox looks as if her face is stuck in...

Comment by Candy — November 9, 2009 at 6:08 am

Yuck – and this was after all the procedures?

Comment by 62831 — November 9, 2009 at 6:14 am

Halle Berry is gorgeous. She doesn’t belong on this site. Move along….nothing to see here….

Comment by Mike — November 9, 2009 at 7:50 am

She’s had an impressive nose job — very good work — but perhaps not botox. Black women age much better than caucasian women. Either way, she looks great. Nicole Kidman looks gross.

Comment by Marusya — November 9, 2009 at 9:07 am

Halle is a lovely actress.

Some Botox and a well-done rhino did her good.

Comment by Pam — November 9, 2009 at 9:40 am

I agree Halle is one of the most gorgeous women I’ve ever seen. I love her pixie cut. Suits her face much better. She looks better than some women half her age. I love ragging on many pictured here, but Halle is class all the way.

Comment by matilda — November 9, 2009 at 9:56 am

Again, she looks great.

Comment by JOHNJOHN — November 9, 2009 at 9:58 am

LOOKS LIKE SHE GOT HER SOME VENEERS !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Ms. C — November 9, 2009 at 10:17 am

Halle Berry is gorgeous! She doesn’t look like she’s “had” plastic surgery, even if she did. I love her!

Comment by animalover — November 9, 2009 at 10:31 am

Halle is beautiful. Why are you targeting her on this site? Maybe Botox, but so what? At least she still looks like Halle and is not a distorted monster like most of the others.

Comment by kate — November 9, 2009 at 10:40 am

She looks so much better with short and awful with long , fab teeth

Comment by Q — November 9, 2009 at 11:06 am

She’s beautiful, yes. However, I also detect something up with her cheeks.. has she had implants or something for them? It looks really distracting

Comment by Alexis — November 9, 2009 at 11:12 am

She is beautiful, if a little over-botoxed. I think her cheeks look a bit odd in this photo because of the lighting, not because she’s done anything surgical to her face, after that early-career nose-job.

Comment by Marieke — November 9, 2009 at 11:14 am

I agree, she is very beautiful, nothing wrong with her.

Comment by Rose — November 9, 2009 at 11:43 am

Halle does look great. However I believe she had a nose job early on to look this beautiful.

Comment by Mike — November 9, 2009 at 11:52 am

Q is right , I can see that she had cheek implants … awful, they look a guy’s nutsack.

Comment by MG — November 9, 2009 at 12:15 pm

I am seeing some puffiness of the checks. But, she looks very nice. She is a very classy lady.

Comment by Rachel — November 9, 2009 at 1:21 pm

Ithink botox is okay why not? Halle is getting older she needs botox big deal.

Comment by methfreeq — November 9, 2009 at 1:53 pm

I like her and in this picture she at least is not wearing a wig or a nasty weave like she usually does. Don`t be afraid to grow old, it`s human.

Comment by CoCoDeluxe — November 9, 2009 at 2:05 pm

I don’t believe HB had Botox at all. Most people with Botox have a dull shine to their foreheads. Where is her shine?

Comment by Lola Granola — November 9, 2009 at 2:32 pm

I don’t know if she’s had anything done–but if she does, I hope she doesn’t repeat it. She doesn’t need it!

Comment by mamallama — November 9, 2009 at 3:15 pm

Her cheek implants are too prominent. But she could fix that problem by eating a little something now and then. Otherwise, I think she looks fine. At least she still has her original lips!

Comment by Stephanie — November 9, 2009 at 5:30 pm

She’s definitely had a nose job (http://i.ivillage.com/E/325/PlasticSurgery/E_HalleBerry.jpg). I think she may have had her eyes done as well. She has zero lines when she smiles and she’s 43 – that’s not natural, that’s botox. She’s very good looking, though; it was all good surgery.

Comment by lisa rossi — November 9, 2009 at 5:46 pm

just like white bread

Comment by Susan — November 9, 2009 at 5:51 pm

Once again. another beautiful woman here that I can’t find anything wrong with. She’s absolutely stunning.

Comment by Hottie — November 9, 2009 at 6:35 pm

Oh, everybody knows she’s had a nose-job, right? That’s thoroughly documented through heaps of kiddie pictures, where she had a broad, flat nose. Still looked as cute, though. I don’t think she looks like a mask here, though. She belongs to the page “goodplasticsurgery.com”-site , I think.

Comment by LH — November 9, 2009 at 7:57 pm

So if someone has visible cheeks, they’ve had “cheek implants”? People must think I have them, then.

Comment by lala — November 9, 2009 at 9:13 pm

Ok some of you need to WAKE UP. She has totally had plastic surgery. What’s really irritating is that she denies it. I don’t understand why some celebs like her and Kim K don’t just admit to getting plastic surgery when it’s so obvious. There’s nothing shameful about getting work done in hollywood….unless it’s done poorly.

Comment by Frank Artulo — November 10, 2009 at 6:35 am

What is with the obsession about cheek implants? She doesn’t have them and most of these celebrities shown don’t either! It’s called aging and a reduction in facial fat.

Comment by Suzy0101 — November 10, 2009 at 6:38 am

She looks just great. There is absolutely nothing wrong with how she looks now, the cheeks look fine, and if she did have a nose job earlier, she seems to have quit slicing on her face and so she does look like she understands about plastic surgery and when to quit.

Comment by P — November 10, 2009 at 7:16 am

The warmth and expression of your smile is from the eyes and movement of the face around the mouth. It looks like trying to smile but not quite getting there. Yes she is beautiful but her real smile with all the moving parts would be more beautiful.

Comment by Eggs42 — November 10, 2009 at 7:35 am

She looks good after having the nose job but how long before she gets stupid with this rebuilding garbage?

Comment by millynaire — November 10, 2009 at 7:55 am

“I wished I was as beautiful as Michelle Obama”

Comment by Anais — November 10, 2009 at 8:10 am

Halle Berry is quite beautiful,. Whatever work she may have had done is good plastic surgery, with the exception of the cheek areas on either side of her nose. The skin looks a bit stretched. As for the absence of wrinkles, it is common for people with African-American or Asian heritage not to showas many wrinkles as Caucasians. Both groups age much better than Caucasians.

Comment by Xenia — November 10, 2009 at 9:08 am

Fillers.
Look at her nasolabial grooves — she’s SMILING and they’re still super-soft, like the skin can’t fold or crease. You can see the same effect on others (e.g. Katie Couric). 20-year-olds don’t have nasolabial folds like that when they smile. And I don’t believe that effect is due to lighting either (though she is lit very kindly here).

Comment by Hail — November 10, 2009 at 10:35 am

I too love Halle. Even the chipmunk cheeks don’t bother me. It’s obvious she did something to her cheeks, since the skin looks stretched.

Comment by roodle — November 10, 2009 at 3:03 pm

heeelllpppp my eyes are looking 2 different directions!

Comment by Kelly — November 10, 2009 at 6:13 pm

I, for some reason, think she looks like a dude here in this pic. But other than that, she is just gorgeous. And her perfume smells fabulous. That’s saying alot for celebrity perfumes..they usually smell like crap. Anyway, I think the photo is jsut too close up, but she is one beautiful woman. I think black (even though, she is mixed isn’t she?) people age very, very well. I don’t know their secret but I want to! Black women and asian women usually age very well.

Comment by Juliet — November 10, 2009 at 9:00 pm

Halle is not overtly beautiful, I guess I am in the minority and dont find her looks “gorgeous” she is just average in my esteem. I’ve seen much more beautiful women just walking down the street.

Comment by amy — November 10, 2009 at 9:14 pm

She is gorgeous and one of pics for most beautiful celebrity. Sure, she has probably had botox judging by her forhead but nothing drastic. Beautiful woman~!

Comment by Crabby McCarthy — November 11, 2009 at 12:53 am

Honestly, who cares if her forehead is smooth and not moving all over the place? She looks damn good. Personally I like a smooth forehead compared to a prune-like one.

Comment by Boof — November 11, 2009 at 7:04 am

She looks beautiful to me, just perfect. As someone said before, African-Americans and Asians tend to age much better than Caucasians. Ethnic people tend to have oilier skin which staves off dryness (the main cause of wrinkles). Also, the melanin in our skin (the substance responsible for darker pigments) protects us from the sun, thus why we do not burn and get damaged, leathery looking skin the way some white people do when they are only in their 20’s. She’s not botoxed, she’s just black and beautiful.

Comment by Leelee — November 11, 2009 at 12:36 pm

I don’t think she’s had cheek implants. She’s always had high cheekbones; so does her mother. I think maybe the Botox was put there and that’s why it looks awkward on her face when she is trying to smile.

Comment by Denny — November 11, 2009 at 12:43 pm

Comment by Boof said it all: she’s black and beautiful. Not broken and doesn’t need fixing. So call off the witch hunt.

Comment by Mimi — November 11, 2009 at 2:50 pm

The skin around her nose looks stretched and weird. I guess when you don’t have your original nose, your face doesn’t look quite right when you smile.

Major botox! Good luck acting with that face.

Comment by CK — November 11, 2009 at 6:08 pm

I agree that she’s had botox–it is why her eyes look a little askew and frozen from the bottom of her face. I think she has also had a nose job, but otherwise I believe she is basically natural.

These pictures are from years ago when she was in pageants:

Comment by Suzie Q — November 12, 2009 at 6:40 am

Aside from the nose job, she’s a natural beauty. Even with her original nose she was gorgeous. The lack of wrinkles is cuz Black Don’t Crack. :-)

Bitter, jealous Keeper of the Plastic Pix needs to get over it and take her off this site.

(luv the site though but you do seem a little bitter and mean-spirited)

Comment by Allie-Rose — November 12, 2009 at 9:08 am

Despite PS, I think Halle looks great

Comment by serg — November 12, 2009 at 2:10 pm

i don’t think she uses botox because afroamerican women age much much better then white women my boss is afroamerican and i recently found out she just turned 50 and i swear i thought she was in her thirties

Comment by LH — November 12, 2009 at 8:10 pm

She didn’t just turn 50. She was born in 1966.

Comment by Sammy G. — November 13, 2009 at 11:10 am

She looks great. Who cares what she’s doing. She doesn’t look frozen to me. She looks like she’s smiling for the camera and it’s a still shot. Simply lovely. And whatever she’s doing, she still looks like herself.

Comment by Lord Xendria — November 13, 2009 at 12:12 pm

She’s looked great in the past when she smiles widely with and without her original nose. It doesn’t just look like she’s smiling smaller than usual, she has the same expression as she’s had in other pictures where she’s smiled much bigger. So it seems something is hampering her ability to widen her lips.

Comment by actright — November 13, 2009 at 12:20 pm

Wow, I was just looking at her interview with the Jenesse Center and her eyebrows did not move. Yes, she is very beautiful but she like many have surcome to botox. Sorry, that does not excuse her from this site and she should be posted. Plus, she now has the known tell tell sign of the sleepy, drowsy eye. She does little fixes here and there but still its all plastic surgery good or bad.

Comment by Well well — November 15, 2009 at 5:09 am

My caption for the photo: “Oh geez, all these people, come Halle, try to smile a little even though you don’t feel like it…”

I think there’s something strange about her cheeks, but darn if she isn’t a beautiful woman. She’s forgiven if she’s taken botox. <3

Comment by Shocked — November 16, 2009 at 6:56 am

At least in this photo she has gotten that unfocused look that comes with plastic surgery. I don’t mean that her eyes don’t focus. I mean there is something vaguely disquieting about her features when taken altogether, a sense that something doesn’t fit or is different from what is around it.

To my mind, this signals plastic surgery – a little too much plastic surgery. Even if well done, repeat surgeries can create a face that doesn’t feel normal — each piece has had its own work and can never relate to the whole the way that a natural face does.

Comment by hellz no — November 16, 2009 at 7:36 pm

I can’t tell from this photo alone if she’s had botox. I’d need to see her face moving (or not moving) to determine for sure.

Comment by Helen — November 17, 2009 at 8:45 am

Halle hasn’t had cheek implants. If you look at her mother, you will see that her cheeks are identical. Halle has definitely had botox though but I think it has been done reasonably well. At least she doesn’t have ‘bat’ brow, like some actresses I could mention! She also still looks like herself. Overall, she is still a stunning woman.

Comment by annie — November 18, 2009 at 12:12 am

an amanda lepore she isn’t. this is NOT awful plastic surgery. this is how you do it.

Comment by Inu Chan — November 24, 2009 at 8:33 pm

I definitely think she had botox…no way a person her age would show zero eye wrinkles when smiling. That said, I think it was done very well and she should stop NOW while she looks beautiful.

Comment by Pickle Juice — December 3, 2009 at 4:08 pm

Nose, botox and breasts, That’s all. She’s perfect.