Madonna – Madame Tussaud’s couldn’t top this

previous post: Sammy Sosa gets the Michael Jackson makeover – wow, looks like crap -- next post: My face, my face, it doesn’t move.

Madonna is now essentially the wax work version of her 1990 self. The artificially plumped cheeks, chin implant, face lift, etc combines to form a scary mask. Even Madame Tussaud’s wax museum could not have done a better job.

I am eternally 32!

I am eternally 32!

1. Does anyone miss this Lindsay? .ivanC12516235372012{position:absolute;visibility:hidden;}Free Web poll for your Web site – freepolls.com...
  2. Who Is Hotter? Who is hotter? Melanie Griffith or her mom Tippi Hedren?...
  3. Jessica Lange at the Emmys – too much plastic surgery This is Jessica Lange at the Emmys on Sunday. She’s...
  4. Jocelyn Wildenstein checks in Jocelyn Wildenstein is a big favorite on this site. Since...
  5. Guiliana DePandi’s midlife crisis makeover Plastic surgery starts rather early in Hollywood and today I...

Comment by Susan — November 9, 2009 at 4:49 am

As much as I can’t stand Madonna, I have to admit I think she looks amazing. She’s 51 years old.I would much rather look like this than have a sagging face, circles and crows feet.

Comment by 62831 — November 9, 2009 at 6:12 am

She does look amazingly good for her age. Compared to some of the freaks of nature that have been on this site *cough*OritFux*cough*, Madonna is a breath of fresh air!

Comment by Amy — November 9, 2009 at 6:32 am

She doesn’t look bad, but she has make up on her face, I don’t know does she look without it. And it seems to me she’s had also an eye-lift.

Comment by le — November 9, 2009 at 7:45 am

she looks amazing for her age, with all the surgery and makeup. Her surgery is done very well though, she doenst’ look that bad.

Comment by gurlina — November 9, 2009 at 8:17 am

The cheeks a bit overdone, but overall I think she looks terrific. What jars is that full beautiful face with a wizened body

Comment by P — November 9, 2009 at 8:22 am

I don’t see the chin implant.

Comment by shle896 — November 9, 2009 at 9:31 am

I think she looks terrific.. actually better than ever. Surgery or no surgery, who cares? We style our hair, put braces on our children, what’s the difference?

I feel the same way about Joan Rivers. Everybody criticizes her, but she’s the best looking 76 year old woman I’ve ever seen. Yes, you can tell she’s had surgery, but to me that is preferable to sagging, wrinkled and loose skin.

Comment by Ms. C — November 9, 2009 at 10:18 am

She looks great for 51! At least she doesn’t look like Jocelyn Wildenstein aka the Cat Lady!

Comment by Marieke — November 9, 2009 at 11:16 am

She looks much better than she did in 1990

Comment by MG — November 9, 2009 at 11:36 am

I also think she looks great. I am not a Madonna fan and never will be. But, she has a great surgeon who did a really nice job on her. I also do not see the chin implant. It is nice to see a celebrity getting cosmetic surgery, but not getting too carried a way with it. She still looks like herself.

Comment by suzanne — November 9, 2009 at 1:26 pm

I saw her on Letterman and I thought she looked awesome. I don’t like the cheek implants much, but she is super thin, so maybe she needs them. I think she looks amazing in her face-she just exercises too much and her body looks awful when she doesn’t cover it up. Her arms and loegs look ratty and veiny and she insists on wearing revealing clothes. Yeah, we get it Madonna, you work out alot. Now put some clothes on.

Comment by methfreeq — November 9, 2009 at 1:55 pm

In a couple of years we will not see this creature anymore, just like Cher she will be a freak and will need to hide dispite all the money in the world.

Comment by Lola Granola — November 9, 2009 at 2:29 pm

If she chilled out on the incessant workouts, ate more, and got a good night’s sleep, she wouldn’t need any surgical procedures done. And her unnaturally puffy face wouldn’t be so out of step with the stringy, scrawny rest of her.

Comment by Cookie — November 9, 2009 at 3:03 pm

I really like visiting your website to see before & after pictures of celebrities. However, I would expect more knowledge on the subject of plastic surgery from the people running the website and providing the official comments. With the current example, contrarily to what you mentioned, Madonna did not get any chin implant – she has always had a prominent chin. It would be great to have relevant comments in addition to interesting pictures.

Comment by mamallama — November 9, 2009 at 3:13 pm

She does look different around the eyes–which I always thought were her most distinctive feature–but I wouldn’t mind looking like the after pic when I hit 51! I think the toned-down lip color looks better too.

Comment by lisa rossi — November 9, 2009 at 5:46 pm

she’ still a cum whore

Comment by Hottie — November 9, 2009 at 6:43 pm

Madonna is gorgeous, but she has never been a Megan Fox or Angelina-kindo beauty. She is more of a feminist symbol. Guess that’s why some men and women have problems in accepting her. She is more of a power symbol than a sex symbol. She undoubtably have the best surgeons of the celeb pack in their late middle ages. She can afford it, though! Good on her! :) Saying that she is a cum whore is just ignorant. Imagine where women could be today, if we did not put each other down like that… Good week, all!

Comment by CK — November 9, 2009 at 7:18 pm

She hasn’t looked like herself for some years now.

Comment by gds92115 — November 9, 2009 at 7:50 pm

she looks terrific in her latest incarnation, which she debuted on the MTV awards where she opened the show with her eloquent (and self serving) tribute to michael jackson). looks like facial fillers done right. its fun to goof on bad plastic surgery but in madonna’s case its quite good. she looks less italian now than she did when she was young.

Comment by LisaG — November 9, 2009 at 10:54 pm

I saw Madonna in 1990, her Blonde Ambition tour. She was the most amazing concert I had ever been to. She looks great, for 51, but her photo is also air brushed.

Who cares, she takes care of hersefl, and if she has work done, so be it. Anyone and everyone who is in the public spotlight are doing it.

Comment by Paul Wall — November 10, 2009 at 7:42 am

Airbrushed but she’s a mess. If every plastic surgeon dropped off the Earth I wouldn’t care, I accept who I am. All these people who coo over how good celebrities look AFTER plastic surgery, isn’t that why the celebs have it done? And usually they don’t look THAT good any way.

Comment by Grimmer — November 10, 2009 at 12:03 pm

The woman looks terrific. She is the Mae West of our generation.

Comment by MissJanet — November 11, 2009 at 4:44 am

She looks great.

Comment by aMBER — November 11, 2009 at 4:45 am

She looked better before, now shes just plastic and un-natural and the stick thin muscular body is hideous. And for god sake please put some clothes on! No one wants to see a woman in her 50s wabbling her bum around and flashing her crotch, its discusting.

Comment by Boof — November 11, 2009 at 7:08 am

I think she looks rather fresh and pretty for a 50-something. She looks better than some people in their 20’s. I do think she needs to gain a little weight and soften her body, because her body looks like Keith Richards.

Comment by Frankie — November 11, 2009 at 7:29 am

I’ve seen her on Letterman recently…you can see she had her face done like in this picture, but you can also see she’s getting old…it’s not like she overdone plastic surgery. What she needs to do is to gain some weight!

Comment by animalover — November 11, 2009 at 10:16 am

She looks good except for the chipmunk cheeks. I still dislike her immensely though. She is an egomaniac with man arms.

Comment by gaby — November 11, 2009 at 11:43 pm

I think she’s beautiful and freh for her age!

Comment by gaby — November 11, 2009 at 11:43 pm

I think she’s beautiful and fresh for her age!