Sly Stallone – the brows have it

previous post: Lindsay Lohan – lushlipped in the City -- next post: Another pic of Lindsay’s fugly lips

Sly Stallone debuted some newly perky eyebrows at the Venice Film Festival last week. Unfortunately, they failed to shave off chronological years and just made him appear to be channeling singer George Michael. Way to go, Sly!

Sly Stallone

Sly Stallone

I think he had an ample amount of botox injected into his brows.

• FriendFeed

1. Looking like Nicollette Sheridan is not a good thing Looking like Nicollette Sheridan is not a good thing. Guess...
  2. Julie Benz plumps up I’ve gotten several emails about tv star Julie Benz. Viewers...
  3. Guiliana DePandi’s midlife crisis makeover Plastic surgery starts rather early in Hollywood and today I...
  4. Marg Helgenberger – you don’t have to be CSI to figure out what she’s done to her face I’ve been getting emails about Marg Helgenberg and her frozen...
  5. Latoya Jackson Latoya Jackson must have used the same plastic surgeon as...

Comment by gds92115 — September 15, 2009 at 9:45 pm

had sly let himself age naturally, he would still be a handsome man. its not the end of the world to have lines and wrinkles, or lose your hair. he would probalby have a flourishing acting career too. aging certainly hasnt hurt robert deniro or jack nicholson’s careers.

Comment by Nuria — September 16, 2009 at 10:24 am

What’s with his hairline?

Comment by Mike — September 16, 2009 at 10:41 am

He looks like Wolf the Klingon from Star Trek … Sly mom is worse believe it or not

Comment by chrissy — September 16, 2009 at 12:09 pm

he looks WAY better in the before picture. why do all (or the great majority)of the Hollywood types feel the need to be so smooth and wrinkle free? aging gives your face character!

Comment by The Admiral — September 16, 2009 at 1:33 pm

I’m with Nuria–what’s with the hair?

Comment by James — September 16, 2009 at 3:37 pm

His hair line looks funny because it’s a hair piece i believe, if you look closely you can tell

Comment by Barbara — September 16, 2009 at 11:18 pm

I think it’s so sad that eveyone and at every age is doing this. A few lucked out and do look better, most look worse and some unrecognizable.

Comment by Linda — September 17, 2009 at 12:19 am

He really starts to look like his mother and that’s no compliment!

Comment by Sarah — September 17, 2009 at 4:42 am

George Michael? I don’t see it. I don’t think he looks too bad. At least he didn’t go all Mickey Rourke on us!

Comment by Barbara — September 17, 2009 at 11:37 am

OMG!!!
I wouldn’t kiss him with Lindsay Lohan’s lips….yuck!

Comment by jp — September 17, 2009 at 11:56 am

His hairline appears to have a previous surgery scar right at the hairline.

Comment by Kelly — September 17, 2009 at 7:49 pm

I don’t think that is a scar at the hairline. I think that is where the makeup ends. Bad make up job on top of everything else.

Comment by Bink — September 18, 2009 at 6:45 am

He’s made himself look like the bastard lovechild of George Michael and Ringo Starr.

Comment by Melissa — September 18, 2009 at 5:51 pm

unfortunately…he’s aging like his palm reading mother…not good

Comment by Brooke — September 18, 2009 at 7:24 pm

See, this is freaky. I know he’s old, but his cheeks are smooth and wrinkle free. That’s just gross. I hate when male celebrities get their skin pulled tight– it looks gross on either gender, but it seems emasculate men. Stallone looked downright freaky in Rambo and Rocky Balboa.

Comment by Mary — September 19, 2009 at 1:39 am

Sheesh and don’t forget the horrendous looking hair piece with the glue actually showing!!!

Comment by Darvulia — September 19, 2009 at 6:41 pm

Poor dear, he was good looking for like five minutes. I heard years ago that he spoke funny because he suffered some facial paralysis (the plastic surgery can´t be good for this condition).

Men are so handsome when they age naturally. Women can age so gracefully too, unfortunately guys don´t get the mature beauty in the opposite sex as we women do, in my opinion.

Comment by Count Blah — September 29, 2009 at 4:15 pm

Both Sly and George Michael ended up with the centre of their faces looking a bit “squished”, like when grandma puts her hands on each of your cheeks and smooshes them together. It’s very Elmer Fuddlike and I can’t figure out what, specifically, would cause that.