Rich wife spent money to look like Lil Kim – no lie!

previous post: Heidi Fleiss – gee, its worse than we thought -- next post: Congrats on the new breasts, Anna Faris

The one on the left is Veronica Hearst (she was married to one of the publishing members of the wealthy Hearst family). The other is Awful Plastic Surgery favorite, Lil Kim. See the resemblance between the two women? Millionairess Veronica likely spent a small fortune on her face and now looks like Lil Kim! Hearst has few wrinkles, but still, she is not going to pass for 25. (The doctor knew that and took her money anyway!)

• FriendFeed

1. What I did with my ex-husband’s money! Here is what I did with my ex-husband’s money –...
  2. Nadya Sulman lies about not having plastic surgery Nadya Suleman is lying about not ever having any plastic...
  3. Denise Richards comes clean on her breast implants Finally, Denise Richard, who has spent the majority of her...
  4. Latoya Jackson out and about The nice thing about the Jackson family is that they...

Comment by Karen — July 20, 2009 at 5:03 am

Veronica could pass for a man!

Comment by Smellyann — July 20, 2009 at 5:37 am

Gross. Both of them.

Comment by Brooke — July 20, 2009 at 7:46 am

Uh… even looking past the fact that she’s white, I don’t see the resemblance at all. It is bad plastic surgery, though. Man, remember when Lil Kim was actually attractive???

Comment by Jodi — July 20, 2009 at 9:19 am

Wow – she looks AWFUL!!!

Comment by Louise Glass — July 20, 2009 at 10:56 am

I don’t see any resemblance at all! The first woman is a middle aged woman with too much botox and money too spend. She is not awful looking but would look alot be better without the shine, and with normal lips. Lil Kim does not look like her and vice versa. Take a second look…where is ANY resemblance? By the way, the latest pics I saw of Lil Kim had her looking alot lighter. She seemed to have been bleaching her skin ala Michael Jackson.

Comment by DR.VEGAS — July 20, 2009 at 12:32 pm

That’s an old pic of Kim. She’s whiter than Veronica these days.

Comment by gaby — July 20, 2009 at 3:21 pm

I think that Kim looks much more better than Veronica with her plastic cheeks!!

Comment by elaine — July 20, 2009 at 3:29 pm

She does look a tad “done,” but by no means on the level of Jocelyn W.

Comment by Iris — July 20, 2009 at 3:54 pm

Why would you want to look like Lil Kim? :P

Comment by HexenBexen — July 20, 2009 at 4:14 pm

Good god, who the hell would want to look like either of them? Lil’ Kim is absolutely ridiculous, her face and boobs are damaged beyond any recognition. Sad.

Comment by stickynose — July 20, 2009 at 5:58 pm

And Dad told me being rich would get me all the good-lookin’ babes!

Comment by Caroline — July 21, 2009 at 1:20 am

Hideous, both of them.

Comment by Luna — July 21, 2009 at 11:11 am

Who are they trying to fool? Yeah, a completely disproportioned face look oh-so-youthful. Pathetic.

Comment by Nick H — July 21, 2009 at 12:56 pm

They don’t look alike, but they both don’t look too good. Lil’ Kim looks creepy with that pose, and her face needs to relax.

Comment by Laura — July 22, 2009 at 9:57 am

Do these rich people do nothing other than devise ways to mutilate themselves? They must be so bored with life to be so fixated on drastically changing their appearance. They should do something more constructive with their money.

Comment by DR.VEGAS — July 23, 2009 at 2:42 pm

I would do Lil’ Kim…Even as knifed up as she is.
Veronica I would pawn off on my drunken running buddy.

Comment by Dr. Frankenstein — July 23, 2009 at 8:01 pm

my eyes… my eyes… I am going to have nightmares for the rest of my life. Creepy and Creepette

Comment by Madeline — July 24, 2009 at 2:27 am

I don’t think they look alike either, but Weird Woman on the left has clearly had an eye lift, face lift, laser/chemical peel, botox, and a HUGE amount of lip filler. What I don’t get is if she’s going to disfigure herself so badly in all those many ways (well, I guess her skin looks sorta okay, but those lips are atrocious), why not do something about the caterpillars sitting over her eyelashes? A brow wax and laying off the heavy, dark eye makeup would help a lot, imo.

Comment by Rob — July 24, 2009 at 5:42 am

Wow.. this is just ridiculous how women ruin their faces… So sad and yet horrible, do they think that looks good ? The women to the left side looks totally over-botoxed + her lips are like two sausages…

Comment by rhinocerous — July 25, 2009 at 7:30 am

It looks more like Veronica Hearst was aiming for the Angelina look. She got all of the components: cheekbones, square jaw, small nose, big lips, but unfortunately her face does not equal the sum of these parts. The eyebrows are atrocious!

Comment by Ella — July 25, 2009 at 8:38 pm

If the woman on the left would just pluck her man-brows, get better eye makeup and lighter, softer hair, she wouldn’t look nearly as hideous as she does.

Comment by Fizzy — July 26, 2009 at 7:15 am

there are no words. except YuuuuuuuuuucK!

Comment by Vince — July 26, 2009 at 2:46 pm

Veronica is f***ed up, period. Lil’ Kim looks like one of those doll toys that kids could change the features on.

Comment by Tracy — July 26, 2009 at 2:54 pm

Christ on a bike! The Hearst woman looks like an accident victim! Why the hell do these stupid rich people do this to their faces….desperation is so sad.

Comment by Bink — July 30, 2009 at 8:14 am

Poor Lil’ Kim looks like an escapee from a Toni Morrison novel.

Comment by Leslie — August 5, 2009 at 12:27 pm

Wow. Her entire face looks like it has been altered several times.