Angelina waxes her way though Cannes

previous post: Something is up with Tori Amos -- next post: Puffy lips will make Cannes go ga-ga for me!

St Angelina Jolie waxed her way through Cannes with equally saintly current life partner, Brad Pitt. She looked heavenly as she smiled at the hungry photographers and her forehead never moved, not even once.

Okay, so why was Angie’s forehead drum tight? Some credit botox, other credit tightly pulled hair extensions in her scalp, which made her hair look thick.

This is the first time I’ve ever seen Angelina looking older than her real age.

1. Angelina Jolie as a kid Here’s a photo of Angelina Jolie when she was little....
  2. Julie Benz – her hair extensions were showing Do you think all celebrities have full, thick, heads of...
  3. This used to be Angelina Jolie This used to be Angelina Jolie. After what I suspect...
  4. Watch Angelina Jolie morph Access Hollywood unintentionally put together a series of Angelina Jolie...
  5. Sophie Monk – My lips are bigger than Angelina’s Sophie Monk is an Australian singer / actress who can...

Comment by Pipeleak — May 22, 2009 at 5:18 am

wow pathetic
i don’t even like Jolie but you too often see shit that’s not there.
you must be/feel very ugly.

Comment by sue — May 22, 2009 at 6:46 am

she is way too botoxed and the red llipstick ages her

terrible look for a natural beauty

Comment by goo — May 22, 2009 at 8:04 am

ewww angelina I thought you were different.

Comment by Laura — May 22, 2009 at 9:33 am

I think she is beautiful!

Comment by PaulWall — May 22, 2009 at 10:52 am

Yoiks! She looks like a Cardassian. If you’re not a Star Trek fan who knows what I’m talking about, Google them and see if I’m not right.

Comment by Shay — May 22, 2009 at 12:37 pm

Yeah, I saw the pictures from Cannes and totally thought that too. It’s the first time I’ve seen her looking like she’s had work done and I don’t like it :-(

Comment by Megan — May 22, 2009 at 2:04 pm

I will side with Botox- she has lost that signature vertical wrinkle between her brows that she normally has. Her extensions could be the reason her eyes are pulled at the sides, however. But she’s such a franken-surgery monster, it’s hard to say.

Comment by Marcia — May 22, 2009 at 4:05 pm

She looks weird

Comment by jen — May 22, 2009 at 5:38 pm

Shes ageing badly

Comment by SB123 — May 22, 2009 at 6:57 pm

She looks older than Jen.

People with botoxed faces always look strange. A normal face invariably has lines somewhere no matter what one’s age. My baby son’s skin wrinkles when he winces for crying out loud.

AJ looks to have fillers and botox around her eyes too….

Comment by count blah — May 22, 2009 at 8:12 pm

Good lord, she looks like Peter Weller (Robocop) in that pic. Also, notice how far back her hairlilne is…I suspect one or more facelifts.

Comment by Sue — May 22, 2009 at 9:23 pm

Those forehead veins look like horns.

Comment by cybersurfer — May 23, 2009 at 1:59 am

The hairline definitely looks higher and the widow’s peak is less evident. I don’t think hair extensions or botox would cause this. More like a forehead lift, but why?

Comment by sparklfarkl — May 23, 2009 at 4:10 pm

ewww you could bounce a quarter off of her forehead!

Comment by Tamiko — May 23, 2009 at 8:45 pm

She doesn’t look happy to me.

Comment by mary — May 24, 2009 at 12:57 pm

Even her eyes look kinda strange.

Comment by hoolydooly — May 24, 2009 at 7:16 pm

She’s 5 years YOUNGER than me – and looks five years older! And I’m just a regular person, with no plastic surgery or anything under my belt.

Sad.

Comment by Josh — May 24, 2009 at 11:35 pm

She never really was beautiful, Just a plain looking made up ugly Hollywood trash actress.

Comment by Anais — May 25, 2009 at 10:18 am

Of course she looks older than her age: she has SIX kids all under the age of eight, and two of them are twin babies! That many will age any woman before her time, even with nannies to look after them. I look for the botox, plastic surgery, etc. to continue until she decides to end her movie career. Spacing children apart helps not only the children to establish themselves in the family, but also the parents and their ability to cope with the children’s needs.

Comment by Esther Sanford — May 25, 2009 at 6:55 pm

Her nose looks a bit different to me too. But maybe it was done a long time ago and it’s just more noticeable with whatever she’s done recently. She does look really different.

Comment by Luna — May 25, 2009 at 8:46 pm

I knew plastic surgery on Angelina would happen eventually. Now she’s on the path of no return. What a shame.

Comment by Pia — May 25, 2009 at 11:35 pm

Should have stopped tweaking at Mr & Mrs Smith… She looked a godess then. Now she looks like the wax version of herself.
I had always thought her to be the gold standard posterchild for fantastic cosmetic decisions.

Comment by Claire, nyc — May 26, 2009 at 5:36 am

She has already had too much “work” done and it’s actually making her look older. She looks about 40 and she’s only in her early 30’s. She’s very glamorous and beautiful but the surgery is a mistake.

Comment by wrench — May 26, 2009 at 8:19 am

She really looks like some kind of Star Trek alien with that forehead. You know, the kind of aliens that always have something glued onto their nose or forehead to look different that humans.

Comment by fay — May 26, 2009 at 8:56 am

i just don’t like this woman. people call her saint – i just don’t see it or feel it, regardless of how many kids she pops out or how many she adopts from all parts of the world. and brad is nothing but the house hubby now.

Comment by Joan — May 26, 2009 at 5:07 pm

Angie is not aging well. She’s all hard edges. What’s with her hair lately? Doesn’t she have a stylist? It has no body and looks like it’s thinning. The dress she wore too Canns was OK but the slit in the skirt was so high it was obscene. Also, she’s no ‘Scarpetta’! P.Cornwall, please reconsider!!!!!!!

Comment by sparklfarkl — May 26, 2009 at 7:15 pm

seriously, those forehead veins make me think of those baldheaded aliens from Star Trek.

Comment by Ella — May 27, 2009 at 6:18 pm

I don’t see anything wrong with her forehead.

Comment by Helen — May 28, 2009 at 6:50 am

I agree she has had a forehead lift. Once upon a time she had a widow’s peak and it has disappeared. Her hair seems to start a lot further back on her head than it used to, too. She has been getting stuff done for a while. Her face looked really peculiar in Wanted. She tried to frown when she drew her gun for the first time and her forehead did not move a millimetre! She ended up with two frown lines above her nose and these weird S-shaped, ‘cartoon villain’ eyebrows! It was really quite bizarre to witness. I also believe she fills her top lip. That lip goes up and down like a fiddler’s elbow. At times it is so inflated it looks ‘pillowy’ – like Lisa Rhinna’s. Sometimes she has a tiny little gap there, big enough for a straw.

I have no idea why she started tampering with her face because she was gorgeous (and too young?) to start messing around. She has been looking bland and done since 2006. Another one who has ruined their looks? Brad Pitt. Okay, he is older than she is but since he got together with Angie, the man looks like crap. Seriously.

Comment by Rita — May 28, 2009 at 6:57 am

I think she is gorgeous.

Comment by steve — May 28, 2009 at 8:57 pm

Am I assume that you have vertical lines running up your forehead, too, Ella?

Comment by steve — May 28, 2009 at 9:01 pm

Er, that should be “Am I to assume”…

Comment by Liz — May 29, 2009 at 2:02 am

Yeah I agree with Tamiko.

Comment by Josh — May 29, 2009 at 7:01 am

She’s just too skinny. It makes her face look tight.

Comment by Jake — May 30, 2009 at 6:57 pm

I have never been a fan of Angelina. She is a mean person, has no taste nor class.And she denies having plastic surgery. Hahaha. It’s quite obvious that she has not looked the way she is now without any “help”. I wonder if Brad is as shallow as her.

Comment by Vince — May 31, 2009 at 3:22 pm

Bad photograph, perhaps? Bottom line: the woman ages like the rest of us….and trying to be super mom and A-lister actress have taken there toll. She needs to take some serious time off and just enjoy life.

Comment by jane tennison — June 1, 2009 at 6:23 am

She not only looks older, but she’s high as a kite.

Comment by Sandoval — June 3, 2009 at 1:10 am

I’m sad to see Angelina going downhill. She should have stopped with her original nosejob. Her natural born face was exotic, original, and sexy. Now, she’s starting to look haggard and pinched. Her nose is getting TOO small, and the forehead is just alien looking. I don’t know why someone doesn’t tell her to quit while she’s still got some of her looks. By the time she’s 40, at this rate, she will look like hell.

Comment by i think you guys are just jealous — June 3, 2009 at 9:03 pm

Angelina doesn’t look like she’s ever had anything done. Those of you commenting “OMG SHE LOOKS OLDER THAN ME” and other shit, yeah I kind of doubt that. I’m sure you’re overweight middle aged women who are completely ugly. Sad.

Comment by steve — June 5, 2009 at 7:27 am

Ah, the self-serving bias in action! I like the part where you’re taking opinions that differ from yours as personal insults and thus insult those who disagree with you. Very mature. ;D

Comment by LR — June 9, 2009 at 5:10 pm

It is sort of too bad that the world seems to be fascinated with Angelina Jolie’s looks.. Because she is totally manmade. She was not that stunning naturally. She has more of a pug nose in real life and her lips, though full, are not gargantuan. She does have a rail thin figure which is astonishing. Skinny little legs, and arms.. but the focus on her face is just all wrong. I wish we could find a true beauty who is untouched by plastic surgery and marvel at that person. Maybe Susan Boyle?

Comment by lol — June 12, 2009 at 5:30 pm

She’s just too skinny and closer pix reveal she def can move her forehead. this obsession with bringing her down is getting odd. you never post anything on brad’s ps.

Comment by Linda, Norway — June 13, 2009 at 9:37 am

Oh she`s mean is she?? Thanks for that new and quite intimate info..you must know her very well .LOLLL

Al lot of you says “she looks old” well, the reason people gets plastic surgery is to look like a younger, fresher self, so this “she looks old” talk really is a contradiction of terms… Her cheeks and under her eyes looks a little more gaunt than before and her lower face shows the early signs of aging..That is probably cause she hasnt had any work done. Not because she has..When/ IF you start to get plastic surgery at such an early age as her those parts would be the first aging issues to adress. Please dont mistake aging for ugliness!! Grown up women are beautiful too, just in a slightly different way.Shes as beautiful as ever, only a bit different cause shes become a grown up woman, shes not a kid anymore.

Comment by sita — June 27, 2009 at 7:14 pm

Linda: that was the most intelligent comment on this page.

Comment by Claire — July 10, 2009 at 7:03 pm

She looks like a beautiful woman in her early forties who has had a lot of surgeries.

Comment by venus — July 15, 2009 at 7:17 am

I feel sorry for her. Its hard being a woman anyway with all these ludicrous expectations and standards on our looks/bodies, but to be a famous woman must be really hard, especially one with a famous parent, who has matured in front of everyone. Have plastic surgery…get slated, dont have plastic surgery, get slated for looking old. CANT WIN! Ange to me is beautiful and even though i am ten years younger, i still wished i had an ounce of her beauty.

Comment by Ella — July 15, 2009 at 7:27 pm

I don’t know whether or not Angelina has had work done, but I don’t get the constant negative comments about women STILL IN THEIR 30s having smooth foreheads. Are ya kidding me? I don’t know what kind of women you know, but I’m 48 and don’t have a single wrinkle on my forehead–naturally. It’s called staying out of the sun.

Comment by Susan — November 6, 2009 at 2:59 am

Angelina is beautiful and she’s aging like a fine wine. I really think some people need a reason to put down famous people because they are jealous of their looks, talent, fame and income. I was once unfortunate enough to meet a few people who were having a converstion about being addicted to going into sites that bag on the stars. The shocking part was that they were one of the most obese and unattractive groups of individuals I’d ever seen and that statement is no exaggeration. For those of you doing it, it says more about your own self esteem than the beauty of anyone you are putting down. Why not start eating a more alkiline diet, drink some milk for natural protein and do a good workout routine. You’ll look better, feel like a super star yourself and won’t feel the need to stoop to this low level.

Comment by godiva de maus — December 5, 2009 at 11:39 am

I just do not know. There are times when you guys point to a changed eye… and all I can see is plucked brows. Angelina is very thin, and always has been. I imagine she may have had some work done… it’s part of her job. Personally, I think she’s looking pretty nice, she hasn’t messed with the key asset, her lips. I looked carefully at the profiles… and I can’t see the “build-up” of the bridge you speak of. Botox isn’t always discernable… in the hands of a capable dr… it can be done quite nicely and, if not done too often, helps to soften the blows of natural aging. Supposedly Angelina Jolie is 34 years old… When I look back on photos of me at that time… I think I was at a personal “best” in appearance, sans any work at all. Now, I’m nearly 50 and while I’m perfectly content with how I look most of the time, boy it would be nice to have some veneers, something to firm the jawline just a smidge. But I have not her money, or access to the best doctors… so I’ll be content with good diet, some exercise and maintaining what I have.

Comment by tinker — May 4, 2010 at 11:28 pm

Seriously guys? She looks fine. For those who are bashing on Angelina, I’m pretty sure she’s prettier than 99.9% of you. Give it a rest.