Jessica Simpson’s body is not the only thing that has blown up

previous post: Worst Rhinoplasty Ever – Nose Rots Off! -- next post: Like stupid, awful plastic surgery is forever

Jessica Simpson’s body is not the only thing that has blown up..

her lips have gotten huge again. She was busted for this sort of plastic surgery abuse in 2005, but still is apparently an ardent lip collagen worshiper. She is speedily headed for duck lips territory at warp speed.

• FriendFeed

1. Jessica Biel – Gone Hollyweird Jessica Biel has been quoted as saying about Hollywood,”Your face...
  2. Fat Lips For Jennifer Aniston Whoa! Jennifer Aniston is sporting some seemingly fat lips. They...
  3. Sarah Jessica Parker — I’m shocked This one was a big shocker once I saw photos...
  4. Ashlee Simpson – The New Chin Chronicles Ashlee Simpson and her sister Jessica are my all time...

Comment by amber — January 30, 2009 at 3:55 am

She may of hap her lips done, but geez she isnt fat. I would hate to see what you consider to be healthy.

Comment by Laura — January 30, 2009 at 5:41 am

So she gained wieght, she’ll make headlines when she loses it. The most important question is, “What is with the mom jeans?”

Comment by Jess — January 30, 2009 at 6:45 am

Jessica seems to only dabble in this sort of thing every once in a while, but always goes back to natural. I don’t think she’ll ever do anything permanent. If she was into that she would have gotten a nose job years ago. I think she’s beautiful no matter what she does!

Comment by casey — January 30, 2009 at 7:40 am

i would love to ask these women WHY they think they look more attractive with bee-stung lips. i mean this very seriously, i think there is a lot of psychology that is involved in these physical changes. and what is up with those ‘mommy’ jeans she is wearing in that first pic? omfg. that is a classic case of what not to wear. she needs to call in Clinton and Stacey now!

Comment by Sasha — January 30, 2009 at 9:13 am

I wouldn’t say she’s fat but definitely out of shape. You can be skinny and out of shape as well. She just needs to hit the gym. But I would not call her fat and I’m not a fan of hers!! Her and her sister actually annoy the s^&* out of me. However, I do think this is all a publicity stunt since now she’s a HAS-BEEN!

Comment by Iris — January 30, 2009 at 11:38 am

I’m sorry but she is fat.

Comment by Mark — January 30, 2009 at 2:45 pm

Um…Jess…whoever you are girl, Jessica DID have a nose job years ago as is evidenced on this website. She had her tip narrowed in a major way and her sister had her profile fixed. Aside from Jessica’s lips, boobs, breast lift, nose job, etc.

Comment by mary — January 30, 2009 at 2:55 pm

u need to get on the ball and put more stuff out, I love this page! I check it every day and get dissapointed when there isn’t anything new. You do a great job, keep digging and busting these self-absorbed freaks!

Comment by Amanda — January 30, 2009 at 2:58 pm

First of all i think it is ridiculous that people are criticizing her for gaining weight. SO What. She is healthy, proportional and is actually a more appropriate role model for a size that real women can strive for without starving themselves. I am SICK of the stick thin body type rule – it is unattainable and unhealthy. I think she looks great. Her outfit.. not so great but she probably just needsa new stylist. And her lips? Yeah okay they look silly.. I agree with that

Comment by mytwocents — January 30, 2009 at 3:25 pm

Too bad about the lips, she actually looked quite cute before. I have no problem with the weight, she seems to carry it well. But it’s the outfit. I agree about those jeans. And what’s with the belt? She’d have been better off wearing a loose top of some sort. You know…something that wouldn’t emphasize the extra flesh or make a failed attempt to squeeze it flat.

Comment by pixiestix — January 30, 2009 at 4:11 pm

I love to see rich people inject poison into their faces.

Comment by dogface — January 30, 2009 at 6:22 pm

I’m not convinced that Jessica Simpson gained that much weight. It seems that she just looks bloated because she’s squeezing herself into too-tight mom-jeans and awful Peggy Bundy belts.

Comment by Mandy — January 31, 2009 at 2:40 am

Jess: She IS reputed to “have gotten a nose job years ago”. Perhaps that could be the topic of a future post.

Comment by S — January 31, 2009 at 4:01 am

Some women, when they gain a little weight, will have plumper lips as well. She is hardly obese and her body is her own business, I don’t get how people can be this hatefull.

Comment by stickynose — January 31, 2009 at 5:16 am

Why is this story accompanied by a photo of Beth Chapman?
Oh…

Comment by a girl named sue — January 31, 2009 at 1:48 pm

She looks great, curvy and not a stick figure. As far as the lips, she may have just had it done and there’s still swelling.
Overal l there are more important things to worry about in this world…leave the girl alone.

Comment by Kat — January 31, 2009 at 7:49 pm

She isn’t a bad sort of person, but seriously…….she needs to face the fact that she puts out SHIT music and find another career. Go to college or something jeeeeez

Comment by laura neville — February 1, 2009 at 12:33 am

She doesn’t look terrible-just not within the current anoexic-looking image that most of the entertainers strive for. However, this is what will happen…she will lose weight and within a few months be on EVERY talk show talking her “program” into the ground….a book will be published along with a DVD. and maybe a there will be a trainer/cook/tai chi/yoga/pilates/kickboxing/ teacher who will promote their tactics with her. Or better yet…she will be one more to be on Jenny Craig/weightwatchers/ or nutrisystem commercials. Just for once I would like one of these celebrities to admit-yep…”yep…I lost weight through diet pills, caffeine and smoking alot of crack…Hey it worked, didn’t it?”

Comment by CK — February 1, 2009 at 12:56 pm

Clearly JS has no taste. Not only does she favor the collagen and god knows what other enhancements for herself, but she affects an obnoxious pout with her facial muscles when she is on camera. Guess she thinks the collagen isn’t enough. Strange for a girl who was a natural beauty, but then no one is immune to criticism or low self-esteem.

Comment by matt — February 1, 2009 at 2:22 pm

AT LEAST SHE IS NOT SOOOOOOOOOO THIN that she looks like she had not eaten in two years. Lips, not bad, but no purpose to do it. Just get rid of the jeans!!!

Comment by Mimi — February 1, 2009 at 3:02 pm

Give me a break! Jessica Simpson fat? What do you consider skinny? No man wants to cuddle with a bag of bones give him something to hold. Now the real issue are her lips!

Comment by Sharon — February 2, 2009 at 1:09 am

It is the “mom” jeans that make her look heavier, For GOD”S sake she looks fine. I am not even a fan of hers, but DANG! Get over yourselves! This young woman is NOT fat. She is probably 40 pounds lighter than most of her critics!

Comment by Mona — February 2, 2009 at 9:19 am

She’s not fat, just out of shape. And she can’t sing. They’d kick her off American Idol before the second chorus.

Comment by Linnythepooh — February 2, 2009 at 12:00 pm

I think the extra weight looks great on her. She should fire her stylist though.

Comment by Dave Heineykerplops — February 2, 2009 at 12:48 pm

Ahhhh….. the old “two belts to detract from the lard trick”.

Comment by Punkkis — February 2, 2009 at 4:16 pm

She’s not fat. :( But she has taken eye surgery to lift her eyes. I don’t think it was necessary, but she still looks beautiful. What’s wrong with USA if some one like Jessica Simpson and her little weight gaining is such a big story?!! Scary that is..

Comment by fashion police — February 2, 2009 at 8:29 pm

Where did she find that belt? The clearance rack at Marshall’s?

Comment by Blackie — February 3, 2009 at 10:48 am

It’s true, she’s put on weight: the newspapers called it “love pounds.” (Y’know, cozy up w/ new man, enjoy nice suppers together or sweet treats) No worries, I think she could carry it off fine, but yeah, that cheesy outfit is doing her no favors! Find something FLATTERING!

Comment by Debi — February 3, 2009 at 5:46 pm

It’s possible that her constant yo-yo dieting actually contributed to her weight gain; once you screw around with your metabolism, your metabolism screws with you back. She’ll most likely get lipo and starve herself for a month and she will be worshiped by Entertainment Tonight again.

Comment by Nuria — February 3, 2009 at 7:18 pm

I’m so tired of the media saying she’s fat. Just because her bones aren’t protruding doesn’t mean she looks bad.

Comment by SpookCat — February 3, 2009 at 8:58 pm

I think she looks WAY better with the extra fat layer (she does not look FAT and by that way FAT is not a four letter word to all you fataphobes out there). And I am by no means a Jessica Simpson fan whatsoever but I think she looks fabulous in the first picture jeans and all. but those stupid lips have got to go..

Comment by Dufenschmirtz — February 4, 2009 at 4:26 am

Her weight is fine, it’s those HIDEOUS Mom jeans that I wish would go away permanently (Paris Hilton, too!). You can have gorgeous curves, but you have to dress to flatter them. This getup looked worthy of a County Fair. Ugh.

Comment by Aaaargh — February 4, 2009 at 8:46 am

Her body looks great, very curvaceous. The lips are ugly, though.

Comment by Nikki — February 4, 2009 at 11:10 am

i love her nose, it’s perfect or her face. I hope she never changes it. I like when noses have a tad bit of character to them

Comment by cydkil — February 5, 2009 at 8:25 am

Perhaps if our young female stars would stop wearing spray on clothing that reveals every curve, roll or imperfection the media would be less critical. When you wear clothing that is skin tight, every weight gain (pounds, water, bloating) is so obvious it screams to be addressed.
Just like women who wear clothing that reveals enormous amounts of cleavage and are then shocked that men don’t talk to their faces, stars who wear these kinds of clothes should not be surprized that the media is all over them.

Comment by Hairstyles — February 7, 2009 at 6:41 pm

Did y’all hear about Jessica’s breakdown on stage Thursday night in Michigan? She forgot the words to her song and started tearing up. I kind of feel sorry for her, but maybe she’s just not cut out for it.

Comment by Caroline — February 9, 2009 at 6:54 am

I think she looks great. Natural, not like all the lolly-pop headed stick women who are everywhere.

Comment by Scott B. — February 9, 2009 at 11:54 am

She is fat. Her body looks like the body of a fat woman in her fifties.

Comment by Ken — February 10, 2009 at 10:09 am

With regard to the subject of whether Jessica is “fat or not”, you (and, by “you”, I am referring to angry woman patrol who, as near as I can tell, spend their lives searching the world and the internet to uncover and defend women who are called “fat” whether fairly or unfairly) need to remind yourselves why Jessica Simpson is “famous”. She is not famous because she is a brilliant actress or because she has the voice of an angel or because of amazing comedic timing. She is famous for one reason and one reason only: Because she had the looks and body of a barbie doll and did everything in her power to exploit it. Now, I have no problem with that, but, if you live by the sword, you have to be willing to die by the sword. In other words, if you make yourself incredibly rich and famous solely based on your looks without any other identifiable talent, you have to be prepared to get attacked when you gain 10 pounds. She always had the option of going to college and getting a degree in the field of her choice and getting up each morning and going to work like the rest of us. If she did, she would never have to worry about her weight again. Instead, she chose another path…. now she has to live with the consequences of that choice.

Comment by Batches — February 10, 2009 at 2:34 pm

I read in OK that she went from a size 2 in the Dukes of Hazzard to a size 8 now – WHAT? I was a size 8 and I never looked that big. I looked small and trimmed – about what she looked like in Dukes. I thought she was a size 16 now.

Comment by rebecca — February 11, 2009 at 12:06 am

I like the fact that she doesn,t look like a bobblehead. She looks beautiful!

Comment by Ash — February 13, 2009 at 4:43 am

It’s not so much the weight that is hideous about this look – she can pull off overweight. Personally I don’t think she’s much of an actress or a singer, but that’s just my opinion. But that’s beside the point.

When you’re overweight, you don’t wear jeans with a high waistline, and the belts should have been lower, they’re only drawing more attention to the bad jeans rather than complimenting them. she could have pulled this weight off with the right stylist, but I imagine her stylist is someone who’s only ever been used to dressing people with 0% body fat and nothing above a size 0.

Comment by Jay — February 15, 2009 at 5:56 pm

Don’t knock Marshalls !!!

Comment by Jen — February 16, 2009 at 3:11 pm

She looks like a normal girl her age with the weight on, but the collagen has GOT to go. Don’t knock her for the weight.

Comment by Tra — February 19, 2009 at 6:47 pm

Look at the side by side pics on us weekly. Her nose is so different in each pic. She should have left herself as is. Too bad.

Comment by TJ — February 21, 2009 at 7:26 am

The weight looks great on her. Healthier looking : )

Comment by heidi — February 21, 2009 at 11:12 pm

dear god, thank you for making jessica simpson fat. amen. oh yeah, also, give her plastic surgeon a zing, will you?

Comment by Midnyte88 — February 26, 2009 at 2:47 pm

She’s not fat, she’s healthy.

Comment by Ani — March 26, 2009 at 12:22 am

She is a waste of sperm.

Comment by Monet — April 4, 2009 at 5:11 pm

How come her stomach is still flat even though she gained weight? Oh yeah, tummy tuck!

Comment by Vince — April 13, 2009 at 9:53 pm

Bottom line: when she “sings” , she cracks eggs. Her strength is to develop her comedic acting chops and lay off the cosmetic surgery (i.e., inflated lip). She’s a nice looking girl naturally….and a little weight gain won’t kill her.

Comment by MrsX — June 7, 2009 at 3:45 pm

She’s not fat! It’s the combination of her outfit and the unflattering camera shot. Taking a photo that way does not flatter a person.

Comment by Gabziella — August 5, 2009 at 4:31 am

Outfit = meh
Lips = TRUELY HORRIFYING
Body = Lovely, perfect, well covered and goes in in the middle. (you can be perfectly fit with a layer nof fat on top of the muscle if there is any)
I think she looks healthy.

but yeah the lips make me very sad. :o (

Comment by CK — August 5, 2009 at 12:26 pm

Ha ha great comment, Kat!

Comment by JackyKiKi — September 30, 2009 at 2:08 am

She’s not fat, she’s a nice healthy weight.
But the lips look horrible, I’d like to know how anybody would find that attractive? :O