He’s so pretty, oh so pretty

previous post: Making a pop star Aubrey O’Day style -- next post: Clay’s New Veneers

Zac Efron takes a great deal of heat in the press for being a pretty boy. Once upon a time, he was just a cute kid. When he was on the TV show Summerland, he had some very oddly spaced chompers.Take a look below.

But later, that issue would be fixed. Now, let’s look at his nose. It looks like it has been built up at the bridge and the nostrils shaved down just a little. Not a huge difference, but just enough to make him cuter.

1. Cameron Diaz by a nose Cameron Diaz has been hacking at her face for a...
  2. Heidi Montag’s new nose – did she shave off too much? What do you think of Heidi Montag’s new nose? Did...
  3. Donatella Versace – the long hidden before photo Donatella was mostly a mystery to the world before her...
  4. Watch Angelina Jolie morph Access Hollywood unintentionally put together a series of Angelina Jolie...

Comment by AmyGGG — November 24, 2008 at 8:31 am

I don’t dig his new pointy nose.

Comment by turtle — November 24, 2008 at 9:04 am

Cuter? More like freakier. It’s like he’s on the way to becoming a white (well, you know what I mean) Michael Jackson. Ugh…

Comment by pigs — November 24, 2008 at 10:06 am

mainly, i think he did his jawline -he looks a tad more refined and actually less adolescent-like . prettiness is still there though

Comment by pim — November 24, 2008 at 11:07 am

Busted :D That’s kinda obvious rhinoplasty and teeth seem to be done too. But it makes no difference for me, I’ve always thought he looks like one egoistic piece of shit. Sorry girls, he’s disgusting and girly. I mean, look at that smile: “I know I look so damn good and all girls love me, or at least I love my self..”

Comment by Nigel — November 25, 2008 at 1:33 am

Or maybe he grew up and like everyone his face got more refined with the time…

Comment by Amy — November 26, 2008 at 8:51 am

I agree with Nigel. I don’t see what’s the big deal with his teeth — everyone gets braces now because they don’t want ugly teeth. I don’t know if that’s what he did or not, but having them fixed shouldn’t even be a topic of discussion. And I don’t think he got anything done to his face. It just looks like he grew up. When I was younger, my nose seemed to be the biggest feature on my face. Now that I’m in my 20’s, it’s nice and small. Let’s hope I never become famous, otherwise I’ll probably be plastered all over this site for plastic surgery I never had!

And please, stop deleting my comments!

Comment by giselle — November 28, 2008 at 7:18 am

he is not hot at all, so thats why I don’t get all ta fuss about him?

Comment by Elissa — November 29, 2008 at 7:02 am

Another star who started young and is now grown up. Other than his teeth I don’t think he’s done anything to his face. Shame on you for not taking into account the natural changes in a person’s face as they age.

Comment by Qt — December 3, 2008 at 3:00 am

His nose doesn’t look natural in the lower pic, but maybe it’s all the makeup he’s wearing?

Comment by jtra — December 3, 2008 at 6:46 pm

he wasn’t on summerland, that was jess mccartney

Comment by FREEDOM — December 4, 2008 at 3:56 pm

I agree with amy.
it is a scentic fact that your nose grows and refines constantly.even a shift in hormones can cause your nose to change drastically. Especcaily in puberty. which is what probally hapened to Zac.If he does decide to have plastic sugery ,he should b/c he isn’t the attractive man.

Comment by AugustaViktoriaVonHohenzollern — December 9, 2008 at 9:18 pm

I really, REALLY wish he’d cut that horrendously ugly hair. I don’t think he’s cute at all, but he’d be a lot less ugly if he did something with that stupid helmet head shit plastered down like that. I really wonder how anyone can “style” their hair like that, and actually think it looks good….someone PLEASE explain it to me. Maybe I’m old, but that hair doesn’t look good on ANYONE, and it in fact makes otherwise good-looking guys look like fugly girly little sissies.

Comment by Seba — December 10, 2008 at 5:33 pm

I can’t believe some people consider him ugly. He has a perfect face with or without surgeries. You have too much envy. He looks better than me, even though girls think I’m hot. I may give you that he doesn’t look like a man if you’re looking for tough, brave masculine features like Daniel Day Lewis for example, but Zac’s face is perfect in a girly way.

Comment by julie — December 19, 2008 at 9:06 pm

people who grow up and have teeth that look like they’ve been braced have to go through a period of teeth being wide apart. both my sister and I have a great set of choppers but had to go through that phase of gap. at least we didn’t have a mouth full of metal!
i think he’s just a really pretty boy. it happens sometimes!

Comment by nono — December 31, 2008 at 11:21 pm

It’s called getting past your awkward phase. And I am not fan of his look, I think he wears too much makeup and looks plastic because of it. However, show any pic of someone going through their formative years and there are changes, duh.

Comment by Cankles_McCellulite — January 8, 2009 at 11:47 pm

I have heard that so many times before about growing into the nose…yes the face matures and the nose will look less big on a face but the actual nose itself does not change shape and become thinner!…he’s had stuff done….teeth..no big deal

Comment by Carrie — January 23, 2009 at 10:20 am

He was on Summerland. He played Jesse Mccartney’s friend. I don’t think he had a nose job I think he just started working out and lost his “baby fat” and grew up a little. Men’s features change when they go from boy to more grown up. Anyhow. He is a tad girly but still hot nonetheless!

Comment by Laura — January 27, 2009 at 5:36 am

Im not a huge fan of his, but I think his nose changed becuase he grew- think about it! He is abviously still somewhat pre-pubescent, and the after shot shows his whole face as a little more “chiseled”. Both pictures are about the same size, but the length of his head in the after shot is longer then the before shot. And as for his teeth? Same thing, i think.

Comment by Jenna — January 30, 2009 at 10:01 pm

He looks like Jared Leto’s little brother.

Comment by Emma — February 6, 2009 at 4:02 am

Sometimes gaps in teeth do just push into place overtime.And he says he doesn’t agree with plasic surgery anyway so I doubt it.

Comment by Hayley — February 14, 2009 at 11:13 pm

I disagree with Nigel and Amy about his nose being ‘naturally’ refined as he’s grown. To me it is blatantly obvious that he’s had a nose job – the new shape is not conducive to a natural change and I’ve never seen someone with a nose that shape unless they’ve had plastic surgery.

Comment by Tiffany — March 14, 2009 at 3:17 pm

Either his nose straigtned out from growing, or he had a minor tweak. I’m usually good at spotting nose jobs, but can’t figure this one out.

Comment by Kristen — March 16, 2009 at 2:31 pm

He looked soooooo much better before. Wow, he looks like a creepy plastic person now. Ugh, he should have left his nose alone.

Comment by mark — March 23, 2009 at 12:43 pm

I don’t really think he had anything done, I think it is growing up and some makeup

Comment by tami — April 13, 2009 at 2:56 pm

the only thing i see is the teeth veneers…sh*t name one person who wouldnt do a few things to themself if they had the money? i know i sure as hell would get my teeth done! as for everything else, u have to remember, he was going thru puberty at the time the first pics were taken…how can u compare them to what he is now years later and say he had surgery…uh duh duh duh, he grew up!!!

Comment by matt — April 17, 2009 at 7:36 pm

NEW NOSE, NEW TEETH. BY THE TIME HE IS 30 HE WILL HAVE HAD BOTOX, ETC.

Comment by ZAC — June 4, 2009 at 11:43 am

STOP…. YER I GOT MY TEETH DONE… BUT NOT MY NOSE!! IM GUST GROWING…..

Comment by Lex — June 7, 2009 at 7:07 pm

Why is he on here he was a child he has had nothing done

Comment by em — June 18, 2009 at 3:09 pm

I don’t think he had surgery, I’m his age and when I look at my pictures I can see that just 3 or 4 years ago my nose was significantly wider and much less pointly and, unless I’ve been kidnapped by aliens and had my memory ereased, I definitely didn’t have a nose job. It’s just that faces change with age…
And, apart from that, he didn’t use make up before and this makes a huge difference.

And as far as the teeth gaps are concerned – are you insane?! He’s 22, his wisdom teeth are growing, it’s absolutely normal that in the period of adolescence the teeth move…

Besides, which of the hollywood stars didn’t have their teeth done?

Comment by louise — August 3, 2009 at 3:14 am

i cant believe some people thinks hes ugly…well i think those people are jealous or just undergoing old age thats why they are so hateful…i think hes a very good looking boy…duh!!

Comment by FYI — October 17, 2009 at 2:06 pm

Do you people realize that when you gain weight your face gets fatter and so does your nose? Ever wondered why alot of fat people have puggie looking noses?..He did not get his jaw done he lost weight and that completely changed your face. It make you look alot better. You can see the face structure better everything just looks much much better. Anytime I cant figure out why Im not looking good and my hair is done well, my clothes are good and Ive covered all the bases I realized that it was because my face was too full from all the carbs I had eaten. Lose 5 lbs and get some of the water weight out of my face and BAM back to looking like my model self! UH! OC BABY!

Comment by Alex — January 13, 2010 at 4:03 am

Well actually I dont see the obvious surgery here. The 2mm gap between his front teeth is less prominent, simple night braces could do that. The shape of the teeth is the same so its still his own teeth and not facades.

Regarding his nose I think its looks exactly the same on all the pictures, just his face grew and made it appear slightly smaller as he gets older, but the shape is the same.

Zac is a pretty boy and I guess not all people go for that, I guess hes not exactly my first pick either. But I really cant see much fake about him.

Comment by TaT — April 17, 2010 at 5:08 am

I haven’t seen anyones nose grow smaller with age,but, so what? IF he got his nose shaved down he’s still cute, as far as teeth, people have been getting braces for decades. Veneers….they have to shave the teeth down, don’t think that’s good but that’s their choice.