Is Cindy Crawford morphing into Janice Dickinson?

previous post: For the last time, the over 55 set needs to stay away from self tanner -- next post: Making a pop star Aubrey O’Day style

Is Cindy Crawford morphing into Janice Dickinson? Looks like it!! Cindy’s cheeks are looking plump and not just because she is smiling. I just saw a new picture of plastic surgery victim Janice Dickinson and was struck by the idea that maybe the two go to the same plastis surgeon!

Cindy looks like she has had work done. The set of her eyes is different and skin looks suspiciously unwrinkled.

1. Separated at birth? Janice Dickinson and Steven Tyler Separated at birth? Janice Dickinson and Steven Tyler? They both...
  2. Janice Dickinson has a Doppelgänger Janice Dickinson has a Doppelgänger in the UK. Her name...

Comment by christine — November 20, 2008 at 8:59 am

When she first had her eyes done they looked smaller and wierd. She probably is terrified of losing her looks because she has a skincare line that she represents. Unfortunately for her we know that no skin care line can make you look like a FORMER supermodel. However, almost all plastic surgeons can make you look like Janice Dickenson!

Comment by Paula — November 20, 2008 at 1:12 pm

I think she always looked a little manly, but don’t think she looks like Janice Dickinson. Janice looks like a transexual male.

Comment by belinda — November 20, 2008 at 4:03 pm

I have been thinking for about a year that the similarities are striking. Glad to see that I am not the only who has realized that Cindy is no longer beautiful–she looks too unnatural.

Comment by mytwocents — November 20, 2008 at 8:48 pm

I like Cindy Crawford, but she hasn’t looked herself for ages. She could pass for Janice Dickinson’s twin sister.

Comment by Suzanne — November 20, 2008 at 9:50 pm

Gosh-the look like two sisters 10 years apart-both having major work done. Cindy-look into the future-i’ts not good-stop now!

Comment by Shelly — November 21, 2008 at 12:35 am

I see absolutely nothing wrong wit Cindy. Janice on the other hand…

Comment by Mike — November 21, 2008 at 8:26 am

Cindy not quite there, but she getting there … most models age quite badly anyway and often have a “mannish” look to them (see Bob, err Brooke Shields.) As women get older the fat cells in their face shrink (while the fat cells in their lower bodies – the butt – expands) and this sort of harden the facial features … when these women were younger the “baby fat” in their faces soften the sharp features that made them so photogenic but with the decrease in fat it just makes those features look hard as they got older. Of course, they can gain weight to increase the fat in their face, but they would also be increasing the fat in their butts too, this is why many women say that after 40 a woman has to chose between her face or her ass.

Comment by lola — November 21, 2008 at 1:20 pm

The biggest mistake Cindy has made was having her eyes done. I don’t know who her surgeon is, but he did not do a good job. She actually looks hard which will always make you look older.

Comment by Kim — November 21, 2008 at 3:46 pm

I have been using her skincare line and I have gotten so many compliments saying that I look younger. My skin glows and there is a difference overall. I don’t think that she has done anything to herself.

Comment by CATHAZAT — November 22, 2008 at 6:37 pm

Cindy should beware of going the “tranny” route…looks like she’s heading there fast. As for Janice, she’s beyond help at this point. I’m hoping that she’ll soon be neck-and-neck with Jocelyn Wildenstein for world’s most scariest plastic surgery victim.

Comment by JP — November 24, 2008 at 8:16 pm

I think she looks great. It’s Cindy Margolis that looks ummm haggard. Actually, Miss Crawford never was beautiful….why else would she marry Richard Gere? DOH! Spankee Yankee

Comment by chloe — January 9, 2009 at 8:28 am

theyd look SO identical if janice’s eyes werent all scrunched up like that…they could be twins

Comment by Rachel — January 15, 2009 at 3:49 am

Why don’t ’stars’ realize that getting the eyes done only emphasizes the hollowness that progresses with age….ick

Comment by M. Gale — February 14, 2009 at 7:29 pm

I honestly do not think that Cindy looks bad. I never thought she was drop dead gorgeous. I did admire her for never buying into the anorexic look. She is pretty and still looks nice.

Comment by Ani — March 25, 2009 at 12:26 pm

Superficial hag!

Comment by Ellie May Clampet — June 16, 2009 at 7:04 am

Cindy will tell you its the makeup line and skin care she endorses~ LOL!!!

Comment by Chris L. — July 12, 2009 at 12:52 pm

I’ve always been a fan of Cindy, but I agree that her previous eye-work was botched and she’s heading down a slippery slope. Maybe the stress of having her husband accused so many times of hitting on his young employees calls for drastic measures.

Comment by sundown — September 13, 2009 at 5:15 am

I was horrified at her appearance on Good Morning America last week. She has “plastic mask face.” It literally did not move and had the weird built-up look that’s becoming the Hollywood norm. She’s becoming unrecognizable and it’s a shame!

Comment by Andy Corona — October 21, 2009 at 5:36 pm

I never thought that Cindy Crawford was the least bit glamorous, she always had a boyish type figure and a flat ass, that is probably why she had to diss J Lo and say that, “We have the same exercise instructor, her butt is genetic because she is Puerto Rican”, yeah right, she was just jealous that she has a flat ass, now she looks even worse, her eyes are small and “beady” and her whole face dosen’t move, she isn’t attractive at all!

Comment by Cheri — January 16, 2010 at 4:09 pm

Just saw Cindy Crawford’s commercial for her stupid skin care line. She looks like shit. I then Googled old photos of her to see what she did to herself. Cheek implants, brow lift, upper eye job, nose job, upper lip fillers, buccal fat pad removal, face lift, hips, butt and thighs liposuction. Yup. She is definitely becoming Janice! At least Janice is honest though, and not trying to sell some bullcrap skin care when she is fake head to toe. I will give Cindy credit for one thing though. Great hair!

Comment by Anonymous — April 5, 2010 at 5:47 am

She does look like Janice Dickinson. If you look at cindy when she was younger she does not have the natural beauty any more. She looks very fake and plastic. I wonder what she will look like in 5 Years when she turns 50. she recently admitted to 11 YEARS of Botox. You can also tell that she had CHEEK Iimplants. She should just let the aging process take place. She is beginning to look like Joan Rivers and Pricilla Presley. They need to realize that you can’t stop the aging process unless you like like a PLASTIC Person. I would rather look like a Human not a Plastic Women. Wake Up Crawford

Comment by Anonymous — April 5, 2010 at 2:37 pm

I wish should would quit lying. She looks like the plastic queen and she lost her looks.