Do Susan Lucci’s breasts look fake to you?

previous post: Natalie Imbruglia is looking weirder than ever -- next post: Katherine Harris gets even uglier

Do Susan Lucci’s breasts look fake to you? There is a certain individual circular shape to each breast and in photos, there is a circular roundness to them. You be the judge.

Do Susan Lucci’s breasts look fake to you?
Do Susan Lucci’s breasts look fake to you?

view results

1. Kim Kardashian says her breasts are real The latest news from Kim Kardashian (after being booted off...
  2. Rihanna Redux – Yes, they are fake Many people felt that Rihanna’s big cleavage was the...
  3. Renee Zellweger – fake tatas a few years ago? I found this picture of Renee Zellweger from a few...
  4. Are Adrienne Bailon’s breasts real? Cheetah Girl Adrienne Bailon wanted some attention, so she posted...
  5. Congrats on the new breasts, Anna Faris Anna Faris was at a recent film premiere showing off...

Comment by Bob — October 29, 2008 at 8:19 pm

Of course they do. She is 62 years old!

Comment by sean — October 29, 2008 at 9:58 pm

I have met Susan Lucci. There is nothing that is not artificial

Comment by Jayne Dough — October 29, 2008 at 10:44 pm

Any woman that thin MUST have implants or be flat-chested.

Comment by dew — October 30, 2008 at 8:38 am

I can’t tell, because I can’t stop looking at her evil eyebrows. What happened to them? Where they jacked up too high from surgery?

Comment by jojo — October 30, 2008 at 10:10 am

to bob; she might be 62 but she looks great. I hope you look that good at her age!

Comment by Yeah — October 30, 2008 at 10:44 am

Agreed with Jayne Dough. BTW, she has botoxed every inch of her face, including her nose (see, no bunny lines). She ought to complete the look and do something about those pronounced neck bands.

Comment by Caryne — October 30, 2008 at 1:49 pm

Of course they’re fake. There’s a big gully between them. Ever seen her costumes on DWTS???????

Comment by Lucinda — October 30, 2008 at 4:31 pm

I agree with everyone who posted here so far. She is 62 and super skinny, yet fit. Her unnatural breasts look like two cantaloupes underneath stretched skin. When she is on All My Children her character is often times seen in sleeveless tops or narrow straps and its not becoming on a mature woman. I know her character is supposed to be sexy and glamorous but it just doesn’t look good. Plus her breasts haven’t dropped and she has “Tori Spelling caved in chest” issues too.

Comment by Renee — October 31, 2008 at 3:32 pm

Ummm yeah. It’s very fake. She is so skinny that the boobs look bad. Even one of the judges on DWTS told her in the very first episode that she needed to gain some weight because she looked to fragile. She was NOT happy about the comment and said that she was NOT fragile! BTW, I can’t believe that Cloris Leachman was booted off before Susan Lucci. She is HORRIBLE! At least Cloris was funny.

Comment by yuda — October 31, 2008 at 5:19 pm

Its funny that i would see this posting today b/c i was watching this weeks DWTS. I had a thought about her non-moving 1/2 orange hard looking breast and wondering if her husband really liked them. Then I had a thought, I believe they have been married for a long while and he might not care what she does to herself b/c he doesn’t touch them and has a jump off of his own…..

She looks weird!

Comment by Sandor — October 31, 2008 at 10:15 pm

I agree with all the above
she has that Tori Spelling /Victoria Beckham ugly paper mached looking chest
a woman who is too skinny popping in bags that stretch her chest wall to the limit
her face is too stretched
and botoxed
very very sad

lots of fake boobs on Dancing With The Stars
Brooke Burke – fake boobs fake nose who knows what else -first hubby was a plastic surgeon
Kim the dancer looks like she got fake ones
Kim Khardasian had them and so did Toni Braxton
enough already ladies

Comment by Bradey — November 2, 2008 at 6:46 am

Susan Lucci looks disgusting. What about her appearance is not fake? Nothing. She looks plastic. She is heading down the Joan Rivers plastic surgery road rapidly.

Comment by Colz — November 2, 2008 at 2:15 pm

Good Lord. What part of La Lucci ISN’T fake?

Comment by Lori — November 2, 2008 at 7:55 pm

She’s 62! I hope I look that good at that age!

Comment by Saralin — November 3, 2008 at 5:01 am

Did they glue that smile on? What a fake looking woman.

Comment by greekgirrrl — November 3, 2008 at 6:26 pm

I bet she looks better than all of us and with a lot better paying job

Comment by Lori — November 5, 2008 at 6:12 pm

She is fragile. I’ve met her, too. When I shook her hand, I was afraid I might break it. Lovely woman, though.

Comment by jphelps1511 — November 6, 2008 at 10:59 am

Nothing wrong with her!! She’s hotter than women 30 years younger.

Comment by Classic Mom — November 8, 2008 at 5:59 am

She does not look a day over 61.

Comment by Jess — November 10, 2008 at 11:01 am

She looks damn good for her age! If she does have implants, the only reason they look like that is because they’ve been pushed up too far by her dress/bra to create cleavage. I’m sure in a regular bra they look fine. While I do think she’s a bit too mature to have that much cleavage showing, it’s the business she’s in.

Comment by Justin — November 10, 2008 at 3:10 pm

In a word…yes. But I think she is beautiful.

Comment by Taylor — November 12, 2008 at 3:44 pm

Good Lord, she looks fantastic! so what if her boobs are “fake”..
Given the business she is in she has to look good. And you know
what? She managed to do just that!

Comment by suncat — November 29, 2008 at 8:17 pm

oh my… she doesn’t have one wrinkle, too skinny and fake boobs, too scarey skinny blech

Comment by Michael — December 10, 2008 at 3:57 pm

She looks wonderful. Find another 62 year old who looks better. Besides Dolly Parton. Then we’ll talk.

Comment by brooke burke husband — December 11, 2008 at 8:39 pm

Gimme a lift! Actress and model Brooke Burke gives 6 ½-year-old Sierra Sky a better view while enjoying a Jonas Brothers concert at The Roxy in Los Angeles on Friday. The Dancing With the Stars competitor also brought her

Comment by brooke burke — December 12, 2008 at 11:22 am

Brooke Burke has a new decoration to place inside her home. The model won this season’s Dancing With The Stars, beating out Superbowl champ Warren Sapp and former N’Sync member Lance Bass. The coveted disco ball trophy seems to be staying

Comment by Jekor — December 13, 2008 at 3:19 pm

I always knew Ms. Lucci would go into upper-middle age kicking and screaming. This is not a surprise.

Comment by mkat — December 19, 2008 at 2:00 pm

I remember back in the 90’s Susan Lucci wore turtle necks for a long time; every episode. My group, I worked with, figured she was having plastic surgery on the neck at that time, because the wrinkles were there, just under the chin. And then low and behold, no neck wrinkles a several weeks/months later.

The thing that really gets me is she pushes the product ‘Youthful Essence’ as if that is what has kept her looking young, instead of admitting plastic surgery.

Comment by Lucy — December 27, 2008 at 10:47 pm

Ms. Lucci, is 62 years old, and believe me no exercise or great eating is going to stop the signs of aging, she is a believer that all this is the cause of her youthfulness, but what La lucci does not inform her public is that the surgeon and the nips and tucks of the knife have made her what she is today. The only one she is fooling is herself, she is afraid that old age is offensive, but in reality it is the facts of life and is what you become and one should never fear growing old, it is the passing of time that you wear with honor. You can look great and feel great if you are sure of yourself and believe in yourself, that no matter how many wrinkles or lines you have it makes no difference. It people like Lucci, who is afraid to grow old and looks ridicules with the young and sexy clothes and afraid to admit that she is a grandmother.

Comment by Lori — January 10, 2009 at 9:08 pm

I’ve been watching her for 25 years. She’s always been very flat chested; at least until this year. Go look at photos from a few years ago. No question she just bought a pair.

Comment by michael — January 17, 2009 at 12:29 pm

Sure, they’re fake. And sure, she’s had plenty of plastic help. But she looks AMAZING! Who gives a shit? You can’t tell me that if every woman had the ability to look like that at 62, then they wouldn’t. These people who say she looks ridiculous are just jealous. And probably fat and wrinkly.

Comment by Lia — February 16, 2009 at 5:25 pm

She is ageless and beautiful. Imagine how self-disciplined she must be. I saw her on HSN advertising Malibu Pilates. For a quick moment she said something about “state of mind.” I think that is what keeps her young looking, not just plastic surgery. She is an inspiration…

Comment by mary magdalene — March 22, 2009 at 6:40 pm

she has entertained us for decades! who cares if her boobs are fake…..many people in show business have fake boobs….BIG DEal

Comment by Ani — April 5, 2009 at 11:44 pm

I cannot stand this woman with or without big boobs.

Comment by Dene — May 27, 2009 at 12:34 pm

I believe Susan Lucci is married to a renowned plastic surgeon. That being said, I think she looks really great. She doesn’t have that tranny/burn victim look that a lot of women get when they have too much plastic surgery (Priscilla Presley, anyone?).

Comment by Jennifer — July 1, 2009 at 6:06 pm

She looks great for her age!

Comment by Tad — July 3, 2009 at 3:25 pm

I think Susan Lucci looks great for any age. She seems genuine. Enhanced breasts or not – it’s hard to say as she is on tv so much it is hard to mask surgery – but it could be a good bra – she does look “flat” some times. She has wrinkles especially because of h er thinness. Still looks good and seems geuinely a lovely person in love with her husband (a former chef and now her manager) and family first over her career.

Comment by Rachel — July 26, 2009 at 8:11 pm

So what if she has had work done. She looks great and has always been a class act. More power to her!

Comment by Susan — August 5, 2009 at 11:37 am

I was very very thin and had boobs like that, and a push up bra does that — I have implants now and they don’t look like that. They may be the only part of her that isn’t fake…

Comment by MG — November 7, 2009 at 4:49 pm

I am thin with big natural boobs. I am also the same age as Susan. But, I think hers are fake.